OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

So I just now got my shipping confirmation from "Richards" for the DMV's that I ordered from them on RD.

Little strange that they waited almost 3 weeks till they shipped them... I thought I wasn't going to get them so I had ordered some from Eastbay now I have 2 pairs.. :D

back to the shoe

Home CW
Lawd have mercy I don't know why I'm thirsty for such a simple shoe the way I am for these.
laugh.gif
  So damn gorgeous.
Last time I post from the mobile site
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Check your PM box my dude.
nerd.gif

So my DMV came in today from stock locator at work.

Shoes were fine (left one was tried on, you could tell).

Check out this box, if I didn't get them for $85 I would be really pissed, but I'm still pretty mad about it.

Last edited:
just got delivery confirmation for my energy/splatter from JJ and some hyperposites from NDC can't wait to see them in person since no stores around me carry KDs in store

On w
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY IM TOO FN NICE. I PICKED UP A SIZE 14 CHRISTMAS KD5 AND SOLD EM FOR RETAIL TO THIS DUDE "SMATTY". I SENT THE SHOES YESTERDAY AND THEN HE REVERSES THE PAYMENT AND NOW ITS COMPLETELY CANCELED WTFFFF!!!. IM DONE HLPING **** THIS

On what? eBay?

Damn son! Same thing happened to me with last years galaxy Kobe VII. I called and complained about the condition of the box and they refunded 20% of the sale back to my card. Its a long shot, but its worth a try. . . 

I dot understand people obsession with saying that a shoe is "sitting"
1. You don't know what sizes are left
2. Is it a bad thing that a shoe is available after the first day or week?
3. Do you only like shoes that sell out?
Just saying

I always think the same thing. Are people majority stock holders in Nike? Do they not get the business idea of scarcity being good for some of a company's products and not others? Bottom line, why does a "sitting" shoe cause such anxiety?

Last edited:
Man still on the hunt for them KD V Christmas! I'm thinking bout buying them off the BUY page for 165 in a 10.5. I'm not gonna lie, I'm hesitating for that price. Wonder if he'll go down.

If anyone could help, that'd be cool!

Man still on the hunt for them KD V Christmas! I'm thinking bout buying them off the BUY page for 165 in a 10.5. I'm not gonna lie, I'm hesitating for that price. Wonder if he'll go down.

If anyone could help, that'd be cool!
I think you might be able to talk him to down to around $150.

Back
Top Bottom