OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Heard the DMV's are limited, but also heard they're GR cause they might be released on FL. Can anyone shed some light on this? Really want to get a pair.

FNL getting the DMVs is all I needed to hear.  Hope I get a $20 reward soon.  Think I'm due by now lol.

Now if more info will surface about that Yellow pair...

Heard when they first came out. I remember reading somewhere that if they're hoh exclusives they're more limited, and when it's finishline, footlocker they're GR. 

i am actually starting to like the KD V. the IV was terrible as far as comfort so hopefully these will fit nicely 

Since you guys already saw pictures/video on the DMV I'll just share my photos of another colorway.

I like the Tetris-like logo.

One of my favorite parts of the shoe, the insole. Caught me by surprise since I thought this was an "ugly sweater" inspired shoe.

The pattern reminds me of pixels from old video games.
call me crazy..but im liking these..even more so than the DMV´s. i still need a blackout pair to hoop in thou

Supposedly these are the new KD Trey5. Don't know if they are the Trey5 or not, just saw somebody post them on IG. I kinda like them, but I am not to sure about all the vents on the side. I think they could look good with the right colorways.

Those takedowns are beyond terrible. They should go straight to outlets but really go straight to bowling alleys. They resemble bowling shoes. :x

Supposedly these are the new KD Trey5. Don't know if they are the Trey5 or not, just saw somebody post them on IG. I kinda like them, but I am not to sure about all the vents on the side. I think they could look good with the right colorways.
This is the Zoom Soldier's equivalent, right?

Anyway, 

Zoom Soldier > This

I think these might be the newest in the line of signature athletes' Asia-only shoes. Lebron has the Ambassador, Kobe has the Venomenon, so it would make sense for the "Trey5s" to be KDs.

Back
Top Bottom