OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Just got my away's and I am totally satisfied. Originally ordered an 11 and 10.5 but cancelled it and ordered a 10.5 and 10, and I can't even decide which pair feels better lol. Can't wait for the upcoming releases, I don't mind paying full price for these!

Ok, so I tried to stay out of here, but oh well here I am! Lol! I like these shoes from the start, but at first decided to pass, one because I don't want to add these to the pockets and two I tried to convince myself that they are close enough to looking like the Hyperdunks (2008, 2011, 2012) that I already have, but yep I will man up and admit that didn't work! :lol: For now I will get the DMV, which one is just such a nice colorway, has a Hyperdunk 2011 Blake Griffin, Slam Dunk/All Star game feel to it (these I copped 2 pair instantly, traded one for the Jordan 4 Cavs though), plus I lived in the DMV for 5 years and ran track for a college out there (which aside from my finacee' that passed from a car accident 4 years ago the only other woman I would have married no questions asked was from the DMV as well), so although I am a West Coast guy, it all still counts.

Hands down DMV, the best colorway thus far (yes even over the Christmas), I do like the fun, especially the old school video game graphics they have takes me back to the days me and my bros got the Nintedo, Sega Genesis and etc, fun times!

The "Away" shoe is nice, but would look better with black laces. The KD 5 look mad comfy though.

Overall KD seems to be a down to earth, but yet fun kind of guy and it shoes in his shoes. Even as an older cat who is and has alwasy been this way I can digg and respect that .

So there you have my personal connections to this KD 5 colorway aside from it just being so dope! :nthat:

YES
DMV

MAYBE
Christmas

Last edited:
I want to pick up the DMV's tomorrow but won't be able to hit the mall til 11. How quickly will these sell out you think?

Yeah just saw that too. You think they'll be getting the DMV's?
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing cuz I already got the Aways, but wouldn't mind getting the DMV's half off LOL
eek.gif

For sho3tym & s dubl

DECEMBER 2012

Black/Photo Blue-Team Orange

Style# 554988-048
$115

Bright Crimson/White-Wolf Grey
Style# 554988-610
$115

Hyper Blue/Atomic Green-Photo Blue-Challenge Red

Style# 554988-401
$115

Sport Grey/Violet Force-Strata Grey-Bright Crimson-Electric Green

Style# 554988-007
$115

JANUARY 2013

Black/Bright Crimson-University Red-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-005
$110

Black/Total Orange-Team Orange-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-006
$110

Black/Electric Green-Pine Green-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-004
$110

Black/Blue Glow-Game Royal-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-003
$110

Unconfirmed Release Date: Late January?
White/Photo Blue-Team Orange
Style# 554988-100
Price: Unknown

The last pair...the "Home's" will be 1.19.13

The 1/5 releases will be split up at the regular retailers (ie, Champs, Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline)...I am sure HOH will have them all and probably most of the online guys...

JM

want the aways but no store near me got them, should i go with a 10 size of my 4's or down to a 9.5

Ugh so my local hoh did a raffle and the dmv's are gone. Im suprised these are so popular. Must be because the bron x's are doo-doo.

Ugh so my local hoh did a raffle and the dmv's are gone. Im suprised these are so popular. Must be because the bron x's are doo-doo.

DMVs also get that little popularity boost because they're the first "special" CW of the V's, and a nice and unique CW at that. I'm happy to have secured a pair.

KD rockin the clean "Homes" tonight.  Showin Newtown, CT some love.  I like the laces in these.  Glad they didn't stick with team orange on these, the muted colors look nice in this colorway

Nice gesture on KD's part. I've always loved that humble, down to earth quality about his attitude.

Decided today that I'm not gonna get the DMV's tomorrow, I might if they sit. Too many of these coming out in December.

But I did get my size today, and don't know what all the .5 down hype is all about. Same size as the IVs for me!

Back
Top Bottom