OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Most of the CW's have been dope but I just don't like the cut of the shoes. Maybe would rock with like crew socks and to ball in but couldn't wear casually without feeling like I'm wearing witch shoes. 

KD V Dolphin GITD (*Detailed Pics)... This is my ID

how long did you charge this for the glow? i wanna know how strong the glow is....comparison to KD IV galaxy or yeezy 2??

kickscrew dont have any 11.5 anymore

any other sites down with kd  and got that size. 

christmas gift for my bruh. 

much appreciation.

btw he fits perfect in the nike zoom soldier VI size 12.

would 11.5 for the kd v be perfet or 12. been reading about the .5 down

and these are for ballin in

Last edited:
kickscrew dont have any 11.5 anymore

any other sites down with kd  and got that size. 

christmas gift for my bruh. 

much appreciation.

btw he fits perfect in the nike zoom soldier VI size 12.

would 11.5 for the kd v be perfet or 12. been reading about the .5 down

and these are for ballin in
tried the joints on before, i never balled in but... fits true to size, maybe slightly bigger but not noticeable difference. i'd get a smaller size anyway for balling

tried the joints on before, i never balled in but... fits true to size, maybe slightly bigger but not noticeable difference. i'd get a smaller size anyway for balling
How did they compare to the IV? (What size were you in IV and V).

Last edited:
KD Cannons looks better than the Lebron Cannons, there i said it.

PLEASE POST IN THE ID THREAD THOUGH TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION LIKE THE GUY UP TOP.

Last edited:
Those Cannon IDs look good.

Not feeling the Energies or those Christmas monstrosities.

The DMVs and the Aways are the best colorways thus far.

Those Cannon IDs look good.

Not feeling the Energies or those Christmas monstrosities.

The DMVs and the Aways are the best colorways thus far.
agreed, & tbh, i was born in dc, raised in maryland, and i really don't even care much for the DMV's either.

I really just wanna see Nike drop a colorway that isn't too colorful/ loud, but can still manage to be amazing. That would be the day that this shoe would really win me over.

I've had it with all of the florescent color schemes.

Been looking on NT for over a year now and finally decided to join.  I'm liking the V.  DMVs and Christmas are looking nice.  Energies not so much to me.  Christmas are definitely my fav cw right now.

A friend of mine got his a bit early and i was in love with it. To see the color in person is breathtaking. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE 15th!
nthat.gif

^^ i can't even lie, i'm won't be getting the dmv's, but every time somebody posts more pics like these, i start to wonder if i'm tripping.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom