OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm going to need to see a real picture, but these will probably be copped. I've liked everything else they've done with this line so far.

i hope these look better in actual pic and in person.

still wish they wouldn't have gone away from the lows.

These look like glorified Hyperdunks. So bland. With another ridiculous price hike, I think I'll cop a few pairs of IIIs and IVs and be done with KDs for a while.

These look like glorified Hyperdunks. So bland. With another ridiculous price hike, I think I'll cop a few pairs of IIIs and IVs and be done with KDs for a while.

Initial thought is- sacrificed some style for some actual wearability. I love the IV's, I love the strap and I love having a low cut shoe to rock with different fits. But I couldnt imagine hooping in my IV's and the style of the strap comes with the sacrifice of comfort (makes my foot hurt after a couple hours).

As much as I'd like for Nike to build on the style of the 4's with better comfort without sacrificing the strap or size of the 4, might be unrealistic. These 5's look plush and comfy, hopefully they will ad a different hallmark to make them more unique and separate the design from the hyper____ look.

I'm copping!

Initial thought is- sacrificed some style for some actual wearability. I love the IV's, I love the strap and I love having a low cut shoe to rock with different fits. But I couldnt imagine hooping in my IV's and the style of the strap comes with the sacrifice of comfort (makes my foot hurt after a couple hours).

As much as I'd like for Nike to build on the style of the 4's with better comfort without sacrificing the strap or size of the 4, might be unrealistic. These 5's look plush and comfy, hopefully they will ad a different hallmark to make them more unique and separate the design from the hyper____ look.

I'm copping!

I can't say anything for sure yet.. I'll wait till it gets closer and I see good clear picture of them.. too bad though cause I liked the IV's so much

Love how Leo and KD went with some kinda cushion in the heel. Looks to me that they went away from the Kobe look and went with that Bron look. It wouldnt be shocking if Bron and him were discussing bout shoes..they are boys in all..you can see KD and Bron giving each other dap throughout games 1 and 2. Hell, they worked out together half the summer..chilled at Brons house in all. They still got zoom up front..to give that responsive pop..but also got max air in the back which has been proven to handle the "shock" you get when your heel strikes the ground. Im a fan..love the IV..but now im on the V´s and cant wait til they come out. True KD/KD sig fans will be on this too. The KD V Thread wont be 700 pages long.

Plus what ever X-Mas, All-Star, Special colorway..

The more I see that home (gum looking sole) colorway, the more I like it....

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Couple of things...

1. These DO IN FACT look better in person...lots of details on the shoe not coming through on these pics...
2. Retail will be $110
3. The first colorway drops 12/8 (Black based...but, not pictured here)...followed by an Energy color on 12/5

JM
Do you mean 1/5?

Black/Blue/Orange colorway on 12/8?
I meant 12/15 (typo...been corrected)...

And...yes on the 12/8 colorway...

JM

Too early for me to make a decision, so I won't off top say that I'm not feeling them because that's usually my initial reaction. Will need to see actual pictures and more colorways.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Couple of things...

1. These DO IN FACT look better in person...lots of details on the shoe not coming through on these pics...
2. Retail will be $110
3. The first colorway drops 12/8 (Black based...but, not pictured here)...followed by an Energy color on 12/5

JM
Do you mean 1/5?

Black/Blue/Orange colorway on 12/8?
I meant 12/15 (typo...been corrected)...

And...yes on the 12/8 colorway...

JM
pimp.gif
..on the 12/8 colorway

Thanks JM

Originally Posted by RipC

Since When Is A $15 Price Increase Considered As A "REDICULOUS(sp) Price Hike?" .......... Some Of Ya'll Dudes Crack Me Up
laugh.gif

From The IV Model To The V, We Are Clearly Getting More Material With The New Model AS WELL AS Exposed Air In The Heel
pimp.gif
.... Seems Only Logical That These Would Jump Anywhere From $10-$20 When Compared To The Low Technological Input Of The IV's.

The Price Jump From The Normal Lebron 9 To His "Elite" Series............. Now THAT Is A "Rediculous" Price Hike
wink.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

honestly guys, keep it real can yall remember a time, (besides Lebron VII) have yall really liked a catalog pic?
the black pics look better than the first surfaced pic.

Trash.
Another uninspired design from Nike. don't understand how this is what they cook up for a sig. Why can't the Sigs separate themselves from other regular Basketball releases?

The IVs are so much better. 

laugh.gif
 yall really think these are a step back from the KD iv? Please explain what is better about the ivs?
IMO these will perform better on the court and look better casually.

Nobody likes change. Happens every year with the Lebrons. Nobody liked the VIII's cause the VII's were the best Lebron ever, and then people see a few different colorways, a few on-foot pics, see them in person, and it's the greatest shoe ever. Then everybody absolutely HATED the IX and then the same thing, once they were out and a few more colorways popped up they're the best shoe ever. I predict the same with the Lebron X's, and I'm guessing these will get some love soon enough, the shoe is just very different from the last 2 KD's.

Back
Top Bottom