OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Oh man, its gonna be a good christmas with all the KD's releasing!!
smokin.gif
Yes it will. I can't wait man. 

I think they're nice too, I love almost every colorway.
Homes will be doubled up on, too damn clean. :smokin

After getting the Galaxy Zoom Rookie the Christmas KD V's are the last pair of shoes I plan to get this year but I alsio wouldn't mind getting my hand on a pair of those Nike SB x Concepts "When Pigs Fly" Dunks :smokin

yo everyone needs to stop callin those the weathermans. im perfectly happy with the current level of "hype" that they have, soon as everyone hears "weathermans," most of us will have no shot at them. we dont even have pics yet, could be like a regular colorway, maybe like a dunkman, or oregon thing. i mean, those would create some hype, but nothing like the weathermans would. we dont even have pics yet, pleaseee dont hype them up. i couldnt get ANY IVs cuz they were so hyped up

Im not gonna order Ids when I dont know how this shoe fits, Nike :smh: be different if GRs were in stores so people could go try em on and see how they fit before buying em.

are you allowed to try on the in store iDs at Niketowns? HOHs dont carry iDs correct?

I don't believe HOH carry any id's, at least al of the ones I have been too don't.

And I highly doubt they let you try on the id's, if they did I'm sure another NT member would of been on it already and let everyone know how they fit.

Thanks for the vid link. They look good in the vid, quality wise, might go ahead with my Galaxy IDS

KVN

Last edited:
Nightwing reviews :pimp: I'll wait until he receives his iDs and does a review again to decide. Same size as him so that helps.

Whoo...on feet pics looking nice. Not sure about the DMV colorway though but I'll definitely be making myself some ID's once the holidays are over with.

Damn they look comfy as hell, if i was gonna get a high top it would be these. Maybe if a nice enough colorway comes out that i dont have.

I don't believe HOH carry any id's, at least al of the ones I have been too don't.
And I highly doubt they let you try on the id's, if they did I'm sure another NT member would of been on it already and let everyone know how they fit.

I'm not sure bout every Niketown store but the salesperson at the store that I went to today would have allowed me to try on the shoe but they was not my size.

Found this on IG.

Feel like even most the GRs (I''m assuming) are 
pimp.gif
. They need to start releasing already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom