OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Do you wear the insoles on the outside of your shoe?

Do you always assume that people are complaining? It was just a question. These are somewhat a special edition shoe, I was wondering if there was a meaning or a reason for it.

No one asked for your sarcasm.

:lol: I feel the anger through your post.

I have no idea why its a blank red insole to answer your question...

No anger man. :wink:

There you go assuming again... But yea, I'm sure there's a reason for it. At a minimum, Nike will put their name or logo on anything they can.

laugh.gif
I feel the anger through your post.

I have no idea why its a blank red insole to answer your question...
Before this guy's butthurt keeps rising:

"The N7 logo symbolizes the importance of circular shapes in Native tradition and culture. Native peoples believe that everything in our world seeks to be round. Round like the rotating harvest and round like the Circle of Life. Like the rising sun and moon the logo’s circular shape is never ending. The quarter circles about the logo represent the four cardinal directions, the four seasons, and the four sacred colors of the Native Medicine Wheel.

Turquoise is the color of friendship. Natives believe that since it has the blue colors of the sky and water along with the green color of the earth it attracts beneficial spirits. The turquoise stone is also known as the stone of blessings, good fortune, protection, good health and long life." 

source: http://niken7.com/n7-collection/

Last edited:
first KD V elite colorway drop in China

first impression on feet feels good and they run TTS on my feet and more tight compare to general KD V, this kd elite has nike plus enabled version
Thanks for posting these. I wasn't sure whether to get this pair or the blue volt cw. Now, I'm leaning more on the latter. Would you know if the elites are GR?

Also, repped post.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these. I wasn't sure whether to get this pair or the blue volt cw. Now, I'm leaning more on the latter. Would you know if the elites are GR?

Also, repped post.
it's definitely GR , no limited what so ever and probably outlet bound just like last year elites

cant believe some are saying shoe doesnt look as good in person, i think it looks 10x better in person.. the yellow pops WAY more than in pics

but to each his own.. glad i copped and could help a few people out

Got my phone order this morning from the Orlando outlet. Chick said they still have a lot hanging around. If I would've known they were gonna be so easy to cop I could've slept in on Saturday.

cant believe some are saying shoe doesnt look as good in person, i think it looks 10x better in person.. the yellow pops WAY more than in pics

but to each his own.. glad i copped and could help a few people out
Saw them in person and wasn't impressed. Shoe looks very meh to me.

i think after copping n7 yesterday , i might be done with the kd V.. unless of course nike drops those PE kicks durant wore .. elites im going to pass on , cant just drop $200 on a shoe and not feel guilty , i could buy my kids shoes and school clothes with that kind of money ..

Last edited:
 i think after copping n7 yesterday , i might be done with the kd V.. unless of course nike drops those PE kicks durant wore .. elites im going to pass on , cant just drop $200 on a shoe and not feel guilty , i could buy my kids shoes and school clothes with that kind of money ..
I'm thinking the same. I got to buy the N7 from eastbay yesterday. Checkout time was one minute so was pretty smooth but I believe this will be my 8th KD 5 so I might be done. Unless I fall I love with some of the elites when I see them in person. And yes summer is coming so I need to buy both my kids new gear so shoes for me gotta take a back burner.

Back
Top Bottom