OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I saw Easters in person yesterday and had to buy. They are :smokin . Better than last years. I own both now if that matters.

Kobe and KD basically came down to the last game or so last season... Kobe sat out last game to rest, so KD won.

And stop the damn bickering :smh:

Kobe and KD basically came down to the last game or so last season... Kobe sat out last game to rest, so KD won.

And stop the damn bickering
mean.gif
Oh yea that's right. Slipped my mind. As far as the bickering goes... I'm done. wasn't meant to get there in the first place.

And stop the damn bickering :smh:

Done

And yes I remember when Kobe gave it to KD

I didnt particularly like that decision, but I ran with it(as if I had a choice)

#CountonKobe

I'm ready for the elites as well. I bought all star, Christmas, bhm, aunt pearl, Easter, and 2 ID's. now patiently waiting for the elites

i called my local HOH they said they arnt getting N7 but i think the girl who answered also has no idea what she talking about cause i swore i heard her say to another co worker are we getting the KD 97

i called my local HOH they said they arnt getting N7 but i think the girl who answered also has no idea what she talking about cause i swore i heard her say to another co worker are we getting the KD 97
I would go instore if I were u. I knew my hoh was getting them when I walked in and saw the n7 apparel ,than I asked n they confirmed . Just put my raffle in today .

The Florida mall and orlando nike outlet never answer the phone ! Guess im Gonna have to drive to ask if they are getting the n7s!
mad.gif
t

Back
Top Bottom