OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm not really concerned about the colors because none of those are ones that we've seen on the release info sheets. I'm more concerned about how these will perform on court since they are basketball shoes.

Here's a bigger picture of tdurant's elites
I'm liking the cw idk why but Buzz Lightyear is the first thing I thought of when i saw the color combo lol 
laugh.gif

I went back and looked @ some pics of the Elites...I think Imma cop just so I can have something close to the Sprite's...But, the price tag is a lil scary for me.

The lows look like some bowling shoes or something in that t durant Instagram pic. No thanks
Agreed.

Just picked up the Hulks. Wasn't planning on copping, but I saw them at the Nike Employee store for 50% off so I'm not complaining.   

Can someone tell me how they fixed the shoe in their mid foot area so it stops hurting?
I tried loose laces, and tightening them and theres that one spot that still hurts when I wear my KDs

Damn been going back and forth on the easters or georgetown questions. Love both shoes but trying to limit myself to a shoe per month since I've been in college.

Easter Vs are FCFS in most spots where iam, might try and grab a pair if not onto the elites
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom