OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Th KDTrey5 looks sick. Looks like a shoe KD wanted made for comfort/casual wear specifically. Hope to cop in the brighter cw's. Love how the heel cup covers the back of the midsole. Kevin has good taste! More low tops! Hopefully the 6 reverts back to an adaptive-fit strap!

Should i just wake up a little earny and go to Footlocker to get the Easter kds on friday or should i try to order online? 

and does champs get kd releases in stores and online?

Reeally? They give coupon codes for late shipments? Hope they ship mine late then LOL
nah lol, they give coupon codes if they cancel your order... and from my experience is if they dont ship it by the first full business day, my order usually got cancelled. (easter kd ivs for example)

nah lol, they give coupon codes if they cancel your order... and from my experience is if they dont ship it by the first full business day, my order usually got cancelled. (easter kd ivs for example)

i think they might just be super busy with roshe, bred 11, chucks and these that all pretty much are getting shipped today or tomorrow

so are the trey5 releasing here in the states or is it like the lebron ambassador and kobe venomenon?

Talked to a rep which said the AP's were to be shipped on or before 3/27 and the latest they would be delivered would be 4/05. funny how my conformation email said that they would be delivered on 3/28 :smh:

the elites and Trey5 are the worst thing I ever seen... forget the hypebeasts.. them shoes ugly... ugly cw and ugly design

the n7 ugly too but might MIGHT be ok in person..

easters are unwearable ... def nice collectable tho...

1. BHM

2. ASG

3. AP

4. Energy

5. DMV

1&2 interchangeable tho

Last edited:
Imo I still think nike should make more pairs and have three launch times .8am ,2pm and a 6pm. On release day . End the chaos.

I hope more people dont like the Trey5's. Less people to buy them up due to hype. Just like the old days... NOT. Love the design!

For those that copped the APs, did Nike release a matching Tshirt for it? I'm struggling to pick out a nice Tee to go with the shoes. I'm thinking a white Tee with a pink mosaic swoosh would suffice.

Last edited:
In my past with Nike, the ground shipping gets processed 2-3 business days after the order is placed. I know for most of my Kobes, I got shipping confirm on a Tuesday or a Wednesday. He may have selected the 2-3 day shipping which usually processes and goes out on a Monday. Just my thoughts...

Who among you copped from Nike.com / Eastbay and still hasn't gotten their shoes delivered? My status at Eastbay is still "Backordered" ... at NDC it's "preparing to ship" ... I have a bad feeling about this
I ordered from Eastbay, I got the "backordered" E-mail. I'm really hoping that I get the AP's and I don't end up getting cancelled. 

Usually when I order from NIke, I get a shipping confirmation late Sunday night or early Monday morning and my shoes are ready to get to my doorstep by Wednesday afternoon. I live in Texas, by the way. It's so unusual for me to not have gotten one already. smh at Nike if they don't get shipped until the 27th. My confirmation said it would be delivered by the 28th as well. 
mean.gif
 They'll be hearing from me tomorrow if I don't get anything by then. 

Complaining about free shipping? You guys are the reason that Nike will stop giving coupon codes for their mess ups...

When you order, it gives you an ESTIMATED date of delivery.

Relax people... Nike has been great lately as far as not canceling orders... You'll get your shoes.

Complaining about free shipping? You guys are the reason that Nike will stop giving coupon codes for their mess ups...

When you order, it gives you an ESTIMATED date of delivery.

Relax people... Nike has been great lately as far as not canceling orders... You'll get your shoes.
Well said, I'm just hoping everything with Eastbay gets sorted out. 

Usually when I order from NIke, I get a shipping confirmation late Sunday night or early Monday morning and my shoes are ready to get to my doorstep by Wednesday afternoon. I live in Texas, by the way. It's so unusual for me to not have gotten one already. smh at Nike if they don't get shipped until the 27th. My confirmation said it would be delivered by the 28th as well. 
mean.gif

They'll be hearing from me tomorrow if I don't get anything by then. 

Be patient bruh

Your shoes will come

Back
Top Bottom