OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Regards to the alt jerseys it should be black like the one that has been ps for a few years now.

c1d76c102c3411e2a1fa22000a1f9261_7.jpg

On the Riverwalk in OKC
That flight jacket homie has on with v's on is a instant cop. Has Okc colors but no logo. Heat fan over here. :D

Just saw on FNL's launch sheet that they're getting the "DMV's." Tbh, I forgot the exact date, but I'll check it again later. Just wanted to give the people that want 'em a quick heads up.

KD V "DMV" are up on Air-Knight in a couple of sizes. I rather wait then pay over 200 though. And I'm not sure but I still think he has an orange box.

More detailed picture of the "DMV" (From Air-Knight)

Found this picture on Instagram

Looks like the one on the upper left

A whole lotta lingering and killing time as we wait for December. More excited for the Aways and DMVs than pretty much anything else Nike Basketball or JB related. Still haven't even gotten through wearing many kd3 and 4, but I must say I will grab 2-3 of these without question. Am counting on them being far more difficult than realistically we would expect. Is it just me or is KD killing Kobe and even LBJ from a combination looks and pricing standpoint. Perhaps I am just in my own KD-centric world??:D

I love these so far. These are looking out to be way better than the V's as far as comfort and performances from what I can see.

The IV's were nice and I liked them a lot as well, but having them on foot they felt like an extremely cheap shoe right out of the box.

The Air-Knight pics look amazing, those will be copped for sure.

I seriously love the KD V, it looks way better than Kobe VIII & LeBron X, cheaper too.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom