OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I want to get the AP's but theyre not coming out anywhere near. Ill try to cop them on Eastbay or Nike Store. Are they coming out online at exactly 12?

No, they still have forefoot zoom. The air max in the heel was replaced with a caged zoom unit. Also, flywire, an updated tongue and a carbon fiber heel counter/midfoot shank have been added
okay, I just read someone posting that they no longer have forefoot zoom. Some of the best forefoot zoom i've felt in my life.

Chronos in the clutch. 
pimp.gif

Good to go for a size 12 at DC.

First time donating, will be donating every time now in the future.

Last edited:
NDC updated April release calendar

[h3]KD V Elite+[/h3]
White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style# 585385-100

$180

Last edited:
So the main ftl at the mall is closed until tomorrow I don't get out much so didn't know its turning into a hoh went to pick a bred ticket hope they receive them and I get to cop but trying to cop pearls on ndc. Seen the gamma rays in person in kid sizes I have to hold the kobes and them in person to decide pics don't do that colorway justice at all.

Yea don't give up drewsone. Set that alarm and get them pearls bro.. call in or be just a little late. Lol jk

Last edited:
It seems like all the info on the release of the AP are hidden. Some employees at Finish line told me they werent getting them but i seen the manager walking in the mall a little while later and he said they are getting them. Im just going to cop online but none of the websites even tell what time they are coming out.

Got a DM from NTNYC. Glad I can rock these for my mother. Missed out on the IV's and it still pisses me off people are reselling a breast cancer shoe for 300-400+ in my size. Congrats to all that snagged a pair.

Back
Top Bottom