OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Lows looking real basic to me. I'm disappointed, but at the same time relieved because KD got enough of my $$$ this year!

I like the lows. Whether I cop or not will depend solely on price and availability in my area.

Last edited:
I like the elites I just wish the kd v line didn't look like something I already seen with a kd logo. Don't know if I will cop yet.

I like em. Is it too early to ask for a creamsicle release?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

My initial thoughts on the elites: Probably the biggest upgrade over the base model amongst the three big sigs. Looks like a max zoom bag in the heel, and a forefoot unit as well (should feel awesome). I'm still not a fan of the KD V's fuse upper, it seems like a digression or takedown of the original Hyperfuse. Need to see the price and other colorways....

On the french website, I saw : 240 for Lebron, 200 for KD and 190 for Kobe.

Just chocked by thoses prices tags ...
frown.gif

Call me crazy but those look like they'd be a great all purpose shoe. Definitely interested will have to see them and try them on though

The whole elite series is inspired by a superhero suit so maybe nike might drop a superhero pack of their favorite superhero. Does anybody know what they are I know lebron's favorite is batman?
thought they already revealed the superhero pack....the shoes arent even the same model of the current Lebron, Kobe, or KD's..and I thought Lebron's favorite superhero was Ironman

The carbon plate looks cheap glued on the heel. Breathability was not improved at all. With the price I'll pass for sure.

Look like the HD 2010 skinwire type setup to me. And for those of you that played in those, we know how bad the quality can be.

Not overly excited about the design, but I'm curious to see colorways. And Lord knows, if KD goes off in these, they'll sell like hotcakes.

Back
Top Bottom