OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

put together a collage of the dude on IG's new N7 pics. click to enlarge

I'm most likely gonna pass (home N7 IVs kill these with ease) on these & just cop the teal/orange "Easters"
I hope they release a white pair just as last year's
happy.gif
. IMHO, KD IV N7 > KD V N7

The N7 is definitely one of my favorites so far in the V line.. not quite as good as the ASG but definitely a top 3 so far. Can't wait to see more of these lows!

Someone posted that the lows look like they have a different traction pattern. I am not sure I saw that from watching that video, but they need better traction. I have played a bunch in my DMVs and their traction has been average at best from day one. Interested to see some release photos of the elite shoes.

Not a big fan of where the thread is heading.

At the end of the day, it comes down to what you like.

I have liked a majority of the colorways, literally bought them all other than the black pack. As for materials and what not, none of us really have a say in what they decide to do. I'm a KD fan first, KD-Nike fan second. So if they release a shoe themed to him, I tend to be into it. It's his shoe line, if I had my own line you better believe I'd be doing all kinds of things based on my life.

In short, I don't care what kind of clothes you wear with your shoes. If you cuff your pants or wear shorts, do you.

I'll be in the KD thread regardless...
roll.gif
nthat.gif

N7's look really good.  Very busy though, but it's all good.  I guess I have room for a busy shoe since I passed on the BHMs.  That black midsole balances the shoe out well.

Last edited:
Eh, not a fan of the N7. I'm sorta glad tho because after the hulks, that makes 5 pairs of the 5 for me. Gotta cool out and move on to some other styles.

Eh, not a fan of the N7. I'm sorta glad tho because after the hulks, that makes 5 pairs of the 5 for me. Gotta cool out and move on to some other styles.
i feel ya on that. seems like i can only get about 2-3 pair of a certain model before the style gets played out for me. 

nike_s.jpg

Nike KD V
Photo Blue/Total Orange/Fiberglass 3/29

...is back up on the Footlocker release calendar.  I'm guessing these are the ones he wore a couple weeks back with the alternate uniform.

any speculation on a release date on the N7 KD V?
sneakernews.com has 3/29 listed but who knows if that's accurate.

Foot Locker calendar shows a KD V releasing 3/29 with a "Photo Blue/Total Orange/Fiberglass" CW.

Last edited:
props to okcthunder35 for the vid.

The video is super low quality but they look like an OKC color way.  Orange, Yellow, 2-tone sole, Blue Laces, black heel tab (???)
I could be way wrong here but could these possibly be Elites??

Was there not a Orange Yellow colorway of the Elites on that list a couple pages back?

Edit there it is

LL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom