OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

laugh.gif

U wanna not talk about ankles/low tops/hi tops to talk about a pink shoe?

What does it matter how fast they will go?

U will get your pair pookie..
this... dude typed an essay and but in a convo to ask the 960785th question about the Aunt Pearls for the 45898495th time  lol
U can get the asg for a good price on othersite

btw wutup dre how u livin bruh
wat dat?

Low or highs . I rolled my ankle pretty bad on both so since than I copped ankle sleeves and have been more cautious on cuts and drives . But I gotta post this .off (ig) .. might have already been seen but dude has some skills on the custom kd v
wow, gotta say, i'm not a fan of the whole cork motif but these pull it off a lot better than the lebrons imo.
tired.gif

looking good.

The Aunt Pearls will sell out fast depending on their availability basically like every other shoe. ( If its a select HOH and Foot Locker shoe it will sell quick if its at DSG, Champs Sports, Finish Line and all the rest it will sit for a bit.)

Just scored a set of ASG's for $180 shipped. Not bad IMO.. These will be my first KD's. Looking forward to getting a set of DMV's later on too. :nthat:

Last edited:
The Aunt Pearls will sell out fast depending on their availability basically like every other shoe. ( If its a select HOH and Foot Locker shoe it will sell quick if its at DSG, Champs Sports, Finish Line and all the rest it will sit for a bit.)
nike:

wantz to raise money for charity with proceeds from shoe

then makes said shoe in very limited quantities

#winning

lol

Last edited:
this... dude typed an essay and but in a convo to ask the 960785th question about the Aunt Pearls for the 45898495th time  lol

wat dat?

Just to clarify....I wasn't asking about APs, like I need to know for myself will I get my pair... I won't be getting them, so no worries. Was just saying, lets keep it on the shoes if possible. I don't really get too into the pink, but if I had my choice, i would wear last years APs over this years.

If I truly have a question, I can ask it, without having to write an essay. Funny to me how everyone thinks everyone in this thread now is hyping on every single "limited" CW. Personally I passed on Xmas, BHM, and have no issue passing on APs cause I really don't care for them. I just find it interesting how many folks have migrated over here after the Nerf and Weatherman 4s. If you were on 'em before then great, you know who you are.. If you are on 'em because of them or since, again, you know who you are. Either way its all good, but certainly don't mistake me for the latter.

Gonna grab a snack now....might be a little hungry :rolleyes

I copped the All Stars last week, my first KDs and I'm impressed. Looking to cop the Hulks/Sonics colorway...those are fire :pimp:

Please dont talk about ankle protection lmao... it doesnt matter if you are wearing lows or highs.. if your ankle wants to roll it will. I mean Durant and Kobe have how many hours combined in lows and have never had an issue.. Rondo, Harden, Lin I mean I can keep going. If they were an issue they wouldnt be worn.
Okay, Joe Crawford, I'll stop sharing my shoe opinion on this thread. Might get a tech and get ejected. Lol.

In the meantime, I'll just save up for the next KD V cw that I like.

I am just waiting patiently on the AP release info, I keep seeing stuff pop up that I am interested in but I am holding off till I hear about those.

mean.gif
yay! A new custom that will go on EVERYTHING. To top it off, corks aren't nice in the first place.
I respect the work that goes into customs, but I'm burned out with seeing people trying to recreate colorways on another shoe.  How lame would it be if all Nike did was rehash the same damn colorways every year on different sigs?  Home/away colorways are a given, but I like to see something new and unique.  Don't need 50 Cannon or Nerf colorways on every sig.  To each his own, though.
No news on these?
Very early in the thread I kept bringing those up.  I gave up hope tho.
laugh.gif

I'm guessing they were probably just an ID sample.

Last edited:
Just to clarify....I wasn't asking about APs, like I need to know for myself will I get my pair... I won't be getting them, so no worries. Was just saying, lets keep it on the shoes if possible. I don't really get too into the pink, but if I had my choice, i would wear last years APs over this years.

If I truly have a question, I can ask it, without having to write an essay. Funny to me how everyone thinks everyone in this thread now is hyping on every single "limited" CW. Personally I passed on Xmas, BHM, and have no issue passing on APs cause I really don't care for them. I just find it interesting how many folks have migrated over here after the Nerf and Weatherman 4s. If you were on 'em before then great, you know who you are.. If you are on 'em because of them or since, again, you know who you are. Either way its all good, but certainly don't mistake me for the latter.

lol well said!

Would You All GRab Birches Or Texas. LookingToGrabA Pair ThisWeek
honestly you would have to see them yourself and u decide which one u like of the two. Someone else's opinion isn't the best way to buy ur shoes . Just sayin. Cop what u like .. I passed on both ,

Well said. I too passed on the BHM and the Xmas, just too much going on. Same reason I passed on the APs last year. This year I do like the APs because the are clean and well done. I just go after the stuff that I like and try not to get caught up in the hype surrounding the releases.

honestly you would have to see them yourself and u decide which one u like of the two. Someone else's opinion isn't the best way to buy ur shoes . Just sayin. Cop what u like .. I passed on both ,
true. i probably will get one or the other soon.. just wanted to see which ones pop the most...   probably go with birches though

Just scored a set of ASG's for $180 shipped. Not bad IMO.. These will be my first KD's. Looking forward to getting a set of DMV's later on too.
nthat.gif
 I did the exact same thing Saturday for $184 will be my first KDs as well. And I got my eyes on a DMV pair for $175 just waiting to try these ASGs on to see if I can get away with the 11.5

Back
Top Bottom