OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm mad I slept on the all stars. I should have copped those but I was super focused on the royal 1s which I snagged. Now I see they going for $220-250 which isn't bad. Gonna bite on those
man that's what I did last year . Copped the galaxy dunks last year and forgot about the kd iv. Wasn't missing this years . Copped a pair at my mall . EBay has some solid steals on there depending on ya size. Must cop shoe !

@octobertreyo . That's cop of the year. I'm tryin to scoop ice blues for the dirt . Could of last night for $90

Me in the dmv

saw the texas KD Vs this morning after copping my crimson 3s and was not a fan at all. I like the black sole on them but i feel like they could of did a lot more for this colorway. The atomic teals on the other hand may need to be copped though.

saw the texas KD Vs this morning after copping my crimson 3s and was not a fan at all. I like the black sole on them but i feel like they could of did a lot more for this colorway. The atomic teals on the other hand may need to be copped though.
yea I saw them yesterday . They looked plain . Pics made em look better

Bought these strictly for bball. Used it last night and this happened. Is this common?
sorry if pic is too big. uploading from nt mobile.

If you use them for bball yes. That happens to the players when they play also. Just means your kicks got scraped. That will happen to that kind of swoosh.

Finally got my ASGs from Eastbay today.  First KDV purchase of the year.  Crazy colors pop in person.

Does anyone have an idea of where I might be able to pick up a pair of DMVs for close to retail?  Ebay prices aren't terrible, but I don't want to spend the extra cash if I don't have to.

Finally got my ASGs from Eastbay today.  First KDV purchase of the year.  Crazy colors pop in person.

Does anyone have an idea of where I might be able to pick up a pair of DMVs for close to retail?  Ebay prices aren't terrible, but I don't want to spend the extra cash if I don't have to.
How do you like them man? I am expecting mine to arrive on Monday. The other pair has arrived but at my house and I am in college.

Same here i got 3 ebay listings open rigjt now for dmvs but dnt wanna pay over retail. Do those all stars pop with that orange like one dudes pic. If so im doggin em. I aont like em at first cuz they looked so plain and dull compared to kobes n lebrons (hated lebtons tho). So im thinking bout gettin dmvs and/or asg if i can find asg at decent price

They're definite eye catchers.  You'll see people staring at your feet when you wear them, that's for sure.

I have to say that I like the ASG IVs a bit better, but these are super clean.

Hey can someone hit me up let me know how the KD Vs run. Are they TTS? Depending on the shoes I can wear 11.5-12 .. Most Js I wear a 12 but can get away with 11.5 in 7s, 11s, 12s, & 13s .. Lebron 9s need a 12 ... if possible maybe compare it to any of those so I could have a general idea. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom