OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

still looking for a pair of splatters 
mean.gif
, if anybody catches a restock somewhere hmu!

always go by nike they are the ones who set the actual release dates, the pack releasing the 14th is the barkleys, air force max, blazers, af1 etc. 15th is the signature all star pack - kd/kobe/lebrons.
yea thats what i usually do stick with nike info on release dates . but going thru nike.com for shoe drops has been a hassle for me.. i usually go thru eastbay.i saw the kd v allstar set for the 15th on all sites . it was just the ice blues that through me off..  thanks though

JUST GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF KD V (SPLATTER) AND I HAVE TO SAY THE SHOES ARE MAD UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE TONGUE AREA. ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS PROBLEM?
really ?? im not having issues.. i rock mine with the laces loose not to loose but enough to where shoes wont come off ..
laugh.gif

I wouldn't worry about the ice blues. If they made enough like the Energy then you should be good picking them up at a later day.

always go by nike they are the ones who set the actual release dates, the pack releasing the 14th is the barkleys, air force max, blazers, af1 etc. 15th is the signature all star pack - kd/kobe/lebrons.
Christmas pack released on 12/25 online for footlocker/champs/Eastbay, but 12/26 for NDC and in stores.

I'd go by the release dates that the particular store/online store says they will release.

I will cop the ice blues this week..but I won't b there wednesday mornin..they won't go anywhere with the ASG KD release comin up soon..

JUST GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF KD V (SPLATTER) AND I HAVE TO SAY THE SHOES ARE MAD UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE TONGUE AREA. ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS PROBLEM?
Alot of ppl. Mine broke in after 10 min of in home wear , haven't hooped in them yet.

I was browsing my local Sports Authority and they randomly had some Energies, so I scooped a pair. They look better on foot than by themselves IMO.

really ?? im not having issues.. i rock mine with the laces loose not to loose but enough to where shoes wont come off ..:lol:
its the lower half of the tongue i think its because the tongue is attached to the shoe might just be my feet though :smh:

^^ i would suggest just breaking them in better. I had the same problem at first but need broken in

^^^ that's what I like to see.. eastbay said they would be $120 and ndc said $135 a couple days ago .glad to see the price will be $120. Now the wait begins .....

Originally Posted by VC4LIFE  

I had the same problem but I broke them in, take about five wears.

Last edited:
i'm thinking the asg's will look better with navy laces...anybody care to do a lace swap?

I had that issue initially, but I've been wearing my KD Vs a lot lately and they have been feeling better the more broken-in they get.  It's very noticeable as the pairs I wear more often (DMVs, Aways) feel much more comfortable than the ones I've only worn once briefly (BHMs, Christmas).

Back
Top Bottom