OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

No but the pair I got in looks like they've been worn before smh light dirt on the bottoms
Doesn't surprise me with DSG. The DMV's from DSG had guaranteed delivery by Xmas. So when I hadn't received them by the new year I called and asked and they said I had to call on Dec 26-28th to get the guarantee. Then I cancelled my order but they still charged me and tried sending them to me Jan. 20th.... Which I bet was somebody's return in the first place

definitely can't justify coppin the bhm, so i just got the dmv and aways yesterday on restocks since they finally had size 10.5 on dsg and ndc.... maybe i'll wait til the hype dies down (if it even does) before looking again.

I thought the same thing but I just got my BHM in the mail for 180 shipped. Pretty sweet deal to me. They look amazing in person

^man you guys are killin me. i'm tryin to hold off. thinking about coppin a pair of i.d.'s then asg. can't justify bhm's right now, but those pics...:smokin

^man you guys are killin me. i'm tryin to hold off. thinking about coppin a pair of i.d.'s then asg. can't justify bhm's right now, but those pics...
smokin.gif
I'm in the same situation. I have the BHM's and a pair of iD IV's. I don't know which to keep.

I was excited for All-Star weekend but now that I look at it, probably just KD's and Kobe's for me.
The Kobe's look nice in that picture. I hope we can get some on feet videos of these shoes before they release

I would do that too if I didn't have the BHMs already. As of right now without having the All-Stars in my had, BHM > AS
I had two pairs of the BHM, but sadly they were .5 too small.

The biggest problem I have with the KD V is they don't look as nice on feet compared to the Brons. It just might be my style, but I prefer the bulkier shoes. I just love KD as a player and want at least a couple of his shoes :frown:

Imo I think the kd v looks good and is more comfortable than most shoes I own . Kobe are to low for me . I can only see them rocked with shorts . The LeBron look cool but the price shows why this shoe is still on the shelfs.

Imo I think the kd v looks good and is more comfortable than most shoes I own . Kobe are to low for me . I can only see them rocked with shorts . The LeBron look cool but the price shows why this shoe is still on the shelfs.

Yup. What is it, $180 retail? Yikes.

Last edited:
either 180 or 200 . Too much for a shoe. Every pair released is still on the shelf at my hoh.

Yeah my spot still has a couple of them too.. I mean they nice.. but not for 180-200 man.. The 9s came out to like 180 after taxes.. I'm so glad that KD pushes affordability.. even with the $20 price hike this year.

Last edited:
im using these shoes for bball. im not sure if it's too long or not. the fit is good, width and lockdown are good but my toes barely go pass the nike toe check. my foot doesnt really slide too much or anything, i just thought the forefoot would transition a little bit better. 

I own the DMV, Xmas, Energy and BHM.. I love the look of the shoe but for on court it's Sulfurs for me. AMAZING shoe for Kobe this year.

Back
Top Bottom