OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Kicks crew are $200 for asg they will release on the 18th of feb and bhm same price but will be on the 1st. Retail must be the $20 increase for the asg because they have bhm for the same price.

The Bhm didn't come to many hoh. It was limited as Hell . None at all in my state. Asg will most likely be hoh exclusive . So I would say its gonna be crazy

The Bhm didn't come to many hoh. It was limited as Hell . None at all in my state. Asg will most likely be hoh exclusive . So I would say its gonna be crazy
Nah, I think they won't be HoH exclusive because didn't Nike make the announcement on the ASGs? Most likely available at local NTs as well.

The BHM is more limited than the ASG will be.

ASG were never HOH exclusive (correct me if I'm wrong).

I dont know about last year ASG

but years before that they were not HOH exclusive but only big Nike stores however other stores like sheiks got them...

Asg will release at "select Nike retailers'' and Nike . Now the question is what retailers will get em ? If anything maybe eastbay .. footaction .. but will only find out the week of release.

Asg will release at "select Nike retailers'' and Nike . Now the question is what retailers will get em ? If anything maybe eastbay .. footaction .. but will only find out the week of release.

Last year was not at any retailers I know of besides Nike. I could be wrong . I didn't get last year . I ended up copping the galaxy dunks

Nike and select retailers via sneakernews and *************.com . But sneakernews said the ice blues release Feb.6 but I called eastbay and they said online release is Feb.7 .

Back
Top Bottom