OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I think BHM will have the design on a black upper, with orange midsole and gum bottom. Fire if it's the way I envision it. 8) :nerd:

Last edited:
Feel like alot of people will be relying on KD V BHM to look good cause so far every other BHM is 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Last years BHM were the nicest out of the 3 sigs, so of course many are looking for a repeat. I'm really looking forward to the Kobes but if it's gonna be like how i described it, then i would get them.

I'm upset that eastbay requested that UPS deliver my package to my local post office so it can be delivered by USPS.
Whats the sense in that?

New thing they have going on called surepost. It goes to the UPS hub gets sorted in a bag with all the other local deliveries (smaller packages of course) and they send them to USPS so that they can deliever them and UPS doesn't have to worry about it anymore. Both companies make money and the Postal Service gets a few extra packages :wink:

I'm upset that eastbay requested that UPS deliver my package to my local post office so it can be delivered by USPS.
Whats the sense in that?
If you would like us to look over your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

I hope they aren't like the BHM Spizikes either. Just way to much going on with the pretty much all volt upper.

Wasn't able to stock locate the X-Mas', woulda been able to use employee discount too :smh:

Oh well, money saved!

Last edited:
How do the Energies look in person?  They look alright in pictures but our local footlocker doesn't have them in stock to check out.  Im trying to decide between those and the Aways.

Last edited:
Well the kd v is a meteor theme. Explainin the orange in the shoe. The green in that shoe looks like it might glow. I'm def copping but assuming these might be qs and not gr . Might be hard to cop .

Tried my energies/splatters on for the first time yesterday. I'm used to brons and kobes, so I immediately noticed the lack of plushness with the kd's. With that being said, I really just care about the fit and support, which the kd's have. I'd love to see nike implement a shank plate and an internal bootie in the future, which has been mentioned earlier. If I can recall, the original hyperdunks had those and retailed for $110 :smh:

^^ yup. The whole "it's a cheap shoe so lets make them cheap" is out the window cus they're going for 115+ tax. Nike put out an inferior product with these. Contemplating returning the 3 pairs I have (Xmas,DMV,splatters) and grabbing more Kobe's

Back
Top Bottom