OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I hope the kd vi have a regular version than a + version for all the basketball players and of course kd. Of course the price will go up its Nike but someone said they're going back to low so maybe the price might stay the same. I just buy shoes to wear casually so I really wouldn't care but I think thats a good idea.

So, for my Energy pair, UPS got them here on Friday, which means they should be delivered today. But it doesn't say on vehicle for delivery or anything.

I'm loving how the ASG KD V's are looking! It's like there looking better and better in every pic. :smokin

Not feelin these too much performance wise. Balled in my aways once, bout to sell em.
mean.gif

Just got my energies in the mail, decent looking, but totally underwhelmed by it. Pics definitely did them more justice IMO.

So, for my Energy pair, UPS got them here on Friday, which means they should be delivered today. But it doesn't say on vehicle for delivery or anything.

Mine said the same thing , I called , and it says it's on the truck , be patient , it's on it's way

I grabbed the christmas , DMV 's and the energies
I actually love the energies in person :smokin

I feel the same way man. In pics I was kinda iffy, but went ahead and pulled the trigger. Now in person I love them. I'm not playing in my KD V's though, so I can't comment on how they perform in that aspect, but I don't have a problem with their comfort for just casual use. I'm still playing in a pair of 2010 usa hyperdunks lol.

^ could be. you got your reasoning, I got mine...s*** is all opinion. carry on

Last edited:
Still waiting for my x-mas shipments from NDC.

Wow. This is not fun.

But i feel you guys on the flimsy-seeming incorporation of the materials.

If i had to justify it; that's how they kept the costs down and the shoe light.

Agree with aforementioned: yeah, an internal bootie would have been nice

but that would have bumped up the shoe 15-20 bucks (but i say it's worth it).

When you place these side by side with some J's or Bron's, you can definitely

feel the difference in build quality and materials applied, but the lightweight

factor gives it its own identity.

I don't want all my shoes feeling the same anyway. A little variety never hurt

this body.

As for the warped factor, i can definitely see that happened. Once the plastic

stretches/protrudes on these badboys; it's game over. Lil Flip.

at 115 nuke should have a big enough profit margin to incorporate an inner bootie. They cant cost but a few cents

Just got my energies in the mail, decent looking, but totally underwhelmed by it. Pics definitely did them more justice IMO.

Yeah I have yet to see a pair of KD V that I like yet, IMO the 4;s are 10X better than the 5's. I have to many shoes to just cop for the sake of it hopefully they get better down the line. I do like them compared to the other sigs but just expected more I guess.

Last edited:
I likes this Energy CW, but it looks bulky on feet because of that heel cup. Not sure how to rock these...
indifferent.gif

When you ball in the X's and the VIII's, then ball in these, I just can't anymore lol. I don't know how to put it, but the fact that the very top of the forefoot has zero cushioning after a nice zoom right up to it is something that bothers me I just can't hoop in 'em. I put the Xs or VIIIs on right after and it's a no-brainer. Sad because I love the shoe itself, but the performance is so subpar. Remember when AZGs were retailing at $110 and what we got on those? Damn shame man...

Back
Top Bottom