OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

What's on the right tho? AS are tough too

"ice blue's"

They come out 1/26, photo via kix and the city:

Last edited:
still dont have the asg iv's or ut ivs... only cw's i liked & couldnt get either...guess ill have to try for this yrs asg cw even tho i dont like em to try n trade + cash for the asg iv's

Damn, up 1.5 on the Lebrons? Xs right? They fit TTS for me lol

I just think it is dumb ftl employees not loosening the shoes enough next time might just stay tts or go up .5 because soon as I get home suddenly they fill huge my brother feels the same but x are so comfortable it doesn't matter and the prism will.be my only plain shoe for awhile lol. I should be fine with my kds if Nike sends them eventually.

Lawd......Them ASG joints is MEAN!!! :smokin

And I HOPE the ICE BLUES look more like the BLUES in that pic with the All Stars.

Last edited:
def gonna try and cop those all stars and im done.

Seen them energys on someone feet today. them laces > the shoe its self. gonna try and get em on a discount now.:smh:

Bad picture but ice blues in the actual picture looks darker and definitely better. ASG IVs Supreme over the Vs just on the color blocking alone

Well it looks like I'm just going to only be picking up the All-Star Lebron X and KD V's not feeling the ASG Kobe VIII's at all :smh:

That moment when your local FL gets tired of you asking are they getting any KD IV then V. They say no. Act like they never heard of KD. Then you walk in and these are just sittin....

Got my X-Mas in, thanks for the 3 week shipping Nike! Amazing shoe though, light, intricate colors and blows those ugly brons out of the water for half the damb price.

I dot understand people obsession with saying that a shoe is "sitting"

1. You don't know what sizes are left
2. Is it a bad thing that a shoe is available after the first day or week?
3. Do you only like shoes that sell out?

Just saying

Got my X-Mas in, thanks for the 3 week shipping Nike! Amazing shoe though, light, intricate colors and blows those ugly brons out of the water for half the damb price.
Get your eyes checked if you think the Bron's are ugly lol. 

The Galaxy's this year are a pretty big letdown after last years...but I'll still cop.

I dot understand people obsession with saying that a shoe is "sitting"
1. You don't know what sizes are left
2. Is it a bad thing that a shoe is available after the first day or week?
3. Do you only like shoes that sell out?
Just saying

QUOTED FOR DAMN TRUTH.

That moment when your local FL gets tired of you asking are they getting any KD IV then V. They say no. Act like they never heard of KD. Then you walk in and these are just sittin....
what store so i can order?

Back
Top Bottom