OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Home color is 1/19
Birch color is 2/9

There are 4 colors that drop on 1/5...HOH will have all 4...Champs/Footlocker/Footaction/Finishline will each have 2 of the 4...don't remember the breakdown...

Black/Red
Black/Green
Black/Orange
Black/Royal

Just to confirm what others have suggested in this thread...

JM

Home color is 1/19
Birch color is 2/9
There are 4 colors that drop on 1/5...HOH will have all 4...Champs/Footlocker/Footaction/Finishline will each have 2 of the 4...don't remember the breakdown...
Black/Red
Black/Green
Black/Orange
Black/Royal
Just to confirm what others have suggested in this thread...
JM
Thanks for the info JM

cant find these damn Xmas in a size 13 or 14 anywhere. plus there is no way to stock locate them anywhere either

I should not have passed on the aways :smh:
These joints are mad comfy. Need to hit the pavement and find my size locally.

cant find these damn Xmas in a size 13 or 14 anywhere. plus there is no way to stock locate them anywhere either

SKUs don't work in stock locator (FTL/FA/Champs) until TWO WEEKS (14 days) after release. In the meanwhile, find somebody with a pair they got from a FTL/FA/Champs, write down/save the SKU in your phone, & hit up a store any day AFTER 1/8. I got Xmas Kobe 7s & Easter KD IVs after their release this way & those had way more hype than the Xmas KD V. Good luck

Last edited:
That is correct...
Going forward...KD will launch in Nike's Fall (July), LeBron in Holiday (October) and Kobe in Spring (technically Jan...though, will probably be pulled forward into Holiday, right before Xmas, like they have been recently)
There will be a KD5 Low's coming...believe the first colorway will be in March...
JM
Thanks for the info.

This means the VI will be seen sooner :smokin

Lookin forward too seeing the lows.

The kd v splatter will go fast . Resellers are gonna eat these up gr or limited . Always happen to all hyped up kicks. I'll be lucky to get a pair tomorrow . Good luck to everyone .

Grabbing the Energies and the Aways very soon.  Give me the home pair and I'll be chillin until the ASG pair unless the BHMs are too sick to pass up.

Will grab others if they sit.

After the Splatter/Energy pair, I wanna cop the Homes & ASGs and thats it. Yall can keep them TBs, Ice Blue & Birch CWs

Well seeing that the 6 drop in the summer it should hopefully soon we see the elite model of the v

i love the laces on the Energies and the Swooshes...But im not a huge fan of that upper color....maybe ill sit out the release and if they sell out thatll make my decision easier haha

i love the laces on the Energies and the Swooshes...But im not a huge fan of that upper color....maybe ill sit out the release and if they sell out thatll make my decision easier haha
yea I feel u 100% but I'm still gonna cop mine release day since I missed on the Xmas and DMV

NikeChicago hasn't released any info about what they are going to do about the releases dropping tomorrow which is extremely weird. None of the major boutiques are getting them either. I'm trying to track these boys down asap. Anybody in Chi know some spots where they are dropping tomorrow?

Damn the KD VI gonna launch in July?

Interesting.

And Eastbay had that "sellout in seconds alert" for the Lebron X Lavas launch and the severely oversestimated. Lavas were still available on their site well into the afternoon.

JM said the Energies are more available than DMVs so those who want to cop them should have no trouble getting them from Eastbay or elsewhere.

These Energies/Splatters Should Be A Pretty Easy Pickup Out This Way...... Don't See There Being A Bunch Of Hype By Locals For This Release

With the early releases on ebay for $175 shipped sitting I don't think these will be a problem to cop. Seems to be dropping at same places that had Xmas ones. I like the splatter look but the grey upper makes it a no go.

I should not have passed on the aways :smh:
These joints are mad comfy. Need to hit the pavement and find my size locally.

What size are you? There's several sizes on NDC...My apologies in advance if this is a "duh" comment.

You can also get the aways for cheaper off ebay I did got em for $110 shipped and i think oslife had them for 115 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom