OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Since I saw your comment, Ive been searching for size 12 kd iv's. Theres hardly any. Flight club has only a few and not in good colorways. Can anyone tell me why I cant find and sz 12 kd iv's anywhere?

Won all the "medals"!

Now I'm just waiting on UPS to drop-off my TTS GM pair to see which one fits best...
10_09_12.jpg

KD IV was My Favorite Sig Line after the Kobe 6 sucks to see them come to a end. Heres MY top 5.
Much respect. If I could have any KD it would be all the ones in your pic, minus your ID (Not knockin em at all tho fam), plus scoring titles. Wish I was into these when the weatherman and nerfs dropped and I could have atleast ATTEMPTED purchasing them

My Top 5:

1. Galaxy

2. BHM

3. Gold Medal

4. Weatherman

5. Nerf

Prolly out of the ordinary to not have Weatherman/Nerf as my T2 lol.

Much respect. If I could have any KD it would be all the ones in your pic, minus your ID (Not knockin em at all tho fam), plus scoring titles. Wish I was into these when the weatherman and nerfs dropped and I could have atleast ATTEMPTED purchasing them
Thanks man, getting every pair of kd's i own was absolute hell, but i was lucky enough to cop them. and that pair is a Custom "112" Kd not exactly a ID

dont think thats an iD. thats the paranorman KDs isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom