OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Different Twitter accounts with different names and sizes? How exactly was it?

Same twitter account, different sizes after I get the "oops you already sent that" message. I ended up getting exactly my size though (first one I DM). I'm a 10.5, so I hope around between that, an 11 and 10.

Each store got a one size run. Jimmy Jazz sold most of their stock early, 4 pairs left. DTLR is doing a raffle. Both Footlockers are combo HOH too, and that Champs Sports is the biggest volume seller in the entire region. These are a little more rare than originally expected but I wouldn't call them limited as in HOH only kind of quantity. Mind you our Nikestore is closed for remodeling...
what part of the country are in?  it sucks out here in vegas only niketown got them and neither HOH's is getting them.  my bad if i came off as a **** yesterday.  i was feeling salty after sitting around for 5 hours and i still didnt get them. 

Called a few places that cat named on his list that were supposedly getting the Olympics and none of them are here in ATL. Wherever he is must be the mecca of shoes to have so many stores getting these limited shoes at one location in the entire country. Props on that 
ohwell.gif

Got my ST's and my USA Elite socks in now just waiting for the USA's :D
Got size Medium socks and I'm very happy. Large would have been too big and I wear size 11 shoe
Oh and a little "Breaking Bad" with the ST's

What's so special about these ST's...I mean I have a pair myself. Is it the Bright Yellow??? The 3M details??? or the fact that they're limited???

The Twitter RSVP Process:
A successful RSVP ensures a better opportunity for you to purchase Nike product. This opportunity is not a guarantee of your purchase of Nike product.
On the RSVP date, our store will send a tweet at a random time to begin our Twitter RSVP process, including a product specific hashtag (#tag).
Once registration is open, you must Direct Message ("DM") the store within 60 minutes. The DM must include:
The product-specific #tag tweeted by the store
Your first and last name
Your shoe size (limit one).
Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have successfully secured their requested size. Shoes will be awarded on a "first respond, first serve" basis for your requested size, with the exception that Nike has the right in our sole discretion at any time to cancel, modify or suspend the Twitter RSVP process for any reason including due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other reason which in the sole opinion of Nike affects the security, fairness, integrity, administration, or proper conduct of this Twitter RSVP process. Nike is not responsible for late, lost incomplete, misdirected, garbled, damaged, delayed or undelivered Tweets or for any other communication or other delivery errors in connection with this Twitter RSVP. If Nike terminates the Twitter RSVP process, Nike has the option to select potential winners in a random drawing among valid, non-suspect, eligible entries, or, as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Nike.
http://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/answers/detail/article/twitter-rsvp/a_id/22897#twitter
Doesn't look random to me fam...
We're not arguing what the policy states; we're arguing what actually goes down.

STs would be an insta-cop if I collected kicks. But I couldn't wear those to ball, or any KDs for that matter. Had a pair of the photo blue, yellow, whites and sold em to my homie cause they were just too narrow and not enough cushioning for me.

Congrats to those that got theirs tho.

What's so special about these ST's...I mean I have a pair myself. Is it the Bright Yellow??? The 3M details??? or the fact that they're limited???
To me its the colorway with all the details.  those are a perfect shoe to wear in the summer time.   I wasnt one of the lucky ones to get a pair and I refuse to pay what resellers are asking for them right now.

To me its the colorway with all the details.  those are a perfect shoe to wear in the summer time.   I wasnt one of the lucky ones to get a pair and I refuse to pay what resellers are asking for them right now.

Reluctantly paid reseller- I doubt I will regret it. I don't see how these don't make it on my feet before the end of summer. Just a clean #$% look with the blue and yellow. Retro Brewers and San Diego Chargers- two of my favorite teams. Too bad the Crew is done with for the year....

Anyone know how to get their account back?

Scoring Titles came in today from NDC. details are amazing in person!

Just ordered my first KD IDs. Not original at all, but I love all the ones I have seen other people do. Wanted to order while they were still up.

I have a feeling there's gonna be a salt storm Saturday afternoon...it's unfortunate for the ones who want to wear them

The detail of them is crazy nice. And they aren't Lebron or Kobe prices. $95 vs. $250 for some Elites.

LMAO at these people on nikestore twitter asking the same damn questions that have already been answered. SMH...I'd love and hate that job at the same time.

STs would be an insta-cop if I collected kicks. But I couldn't wear those to ball, or any KDs for that matter. Had a pair of the photo blue, yellow, whites and sold em to my homie cause they were just too narrow and not enough cushioning for me.
Congrats to those that got theirs tho.
Yeah, you're right...These are very narrow. I even went a half size up and it fit a lil too tight around my feet

he Nike Zoom KD IV “USA” will be available starting tomorrow for $95 ONLY at the below House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores. The shoe will NOT be available on Footlocker.com.

State Street – 219 S State St – Chicago, IL 60604
North Riverside Park Mall – 7501 W Cermak Rd – North Riverside, IL 60546
34th Street – 11 W 34th St – Manhattan, NY 10001
Harlem – 268 W 125th St – Manhattan, NY 10027
Roosevelt Field – 630 Old Country Rd – Garden City, NY 11530
Willowbrook Mall – 1400 Willowbrook Blvd – Wayne, NJ 07470
Cherry Hill Mall – 2000 Rte 38 – Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
King of Prussia – 160 N Gulph Rd – King of Prussia, PA 19406
Montgomery Mall – 7101 Democracy Blvd – Bethesda, MD 20817
Prince Georges Plaza – 3500 E West Hwy – Hyattsville, MD 20782
South Park Mall – 4400 Sharon Rd – Charlotte, NC 28211
Hanes Mall – 3320 Silas Creek Pkwy – Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Southlake Mall – 2302 Southlake Mall – Morrow, GA 30260
Mall Of Louisiana – 6401 Bluebonnet Blvd – Baton Rouge, LA 70836
Florida Mall – 8001 S Orange Blossom Trail – Orlando, FL 32809
Dadeland Mall – 7265 N Kendall Dr – Miami, FL 33156
Fairlane Town Center – 18900 Michigan Ave – Dearborn, MI 48126
Beverly Center Mall – 8500 Beverly Blvd – Los Angeles, CA 90048
South Coast Plaza – 3333 Bristol St – Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Lakewood Center Mall – 111 Lakewood Center Mall – Lakewood, CA 90712
Penn Square Mall – 1901 Northwest Expy – Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Washington Square Mall – 9459 SW Washington Square Rd – Tigard, OR 97223
Plaza Las Américas – 525 F.D. Roosevelt – San Juan, 00918

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2012/07/27/nike-zoom-kd-iv-usa-release-information/

Last edited:
LMAO at these people on nikestore twitter asking the same damn questions that have already been answered. SMH...I'd love and hate that job at the same time.
LMAO!!! ppl just don't know how to go down and read other ppls tweets to them so they just make them more mad by asking the same question that done been answered 20x's already in a 1min span

The Nike Zoom KD IV “USA” will be available starting tomorrow for $95 at the following House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores:
State Street – 219 S State St – Chicago, IL 60604
North Riverside Park Mall – 7501 W Cermak Rd – North Riverside, IL 60546
34th Street – 11 W 34th St – Manhattan, NY 10001
Harlem – 268 W 125th St – Manhattan, NY 10027
Roosevelt Field – 630 Old Country Rd – Garden City, NY 11530
Willowbrook Mall – 1400 Willowbrook Blvd – Wayne, NJ 07470
Cherry Hill Mall – 2000 Rte 38 – Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
King of Prussia – 160 N Gulph Rd – King of Prussia, PA 19406
Montgomery Mall – 7101 Democracy Blvd – Bethesda, MD 20817
Prince Georges Plaza – 3500 E West Hwy – Hyattsville, MD 20782
South Park Mall – 4400 Sharon Rd – Charlotte, NC 28211
Hanes Mall – 3320 Silas Creek Pkwy – Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Southlake Mall – 2302 Southlake Mall – Morrow, GA 30260
Mall Of Louisiana – 6401 Bluebonnet Blvd – Baton Rouge, LA 70836
Florida Mall – 8001 S Orange Blossom Trail – Orlando, FL 32809
Dadeland Mall – 7265 N Kendall Dr – Miami, FL 33156
Fairlane Town Center – 18900 Michigan Ave – Dearborn, MI 48126
Beverly Center Mall – 8500 Beverly Blvd – Los Angeles, CA 90048
South Coast Plaza – 3333 Bristol St – Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Lakewood Center Mall – 111 Lakewood Center Mall – Lakewood, CA 90712
Penn Square Mall – 1901 Northwest Expy – Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Washington Square Mall – 9459 SW Washington Square Rd – Tigard, OR 97223
Plaza Las Américas – 525 F.D. Roosevelt – San Juan, 00918
http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2012/07/27/nike-zoom-kd-iv-usa-release-information/
No Texas stores!!! So, it was either gonna be the RSVP or NDC for us in Dallas

Back
Top Bottom