OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

Those volts look identical to what Bun B's wife got as a present from KD... Real dope
i think Queenie Bs have a green/volt midsole, but they are pretty close.  Either way, they look good.  Looking forward to (crossing fingers) a widespread Oly 4 release and hopefully a relatively easy time getting 'em.  If I get either olys or St3s easily I gotta be content.

As for KD wearing stuff... well, I think if he wears 'em in game it only increases the exposure to more people.  A majority of people haven't seen KD wearing nerfs or weathermans unless they frequent sneaker blogs or this thread, and they remain very popular and difficult to get.  Imagine if he wore them for stretches of the regular season??  They would be more sought after than Lbj9 SBs and Big Bangs. I almost guarantee it.  Does it make sense- maybe not, but that is reality whether we like it or not.

I would think colorways like YOTD, BHM, and Texas, which literally no one outside fairly dedicated heads or KD fans have seen, probably are relatively unknown to the "average" fan or consumer which is just fine to me.

UNDS on Sunday:

KD_easter.JPG

Can't decide what pair of N7 I like better both white and black pair are amazing IMO. Easily a top 5 KD4 colorway.

Really want to get my hands on some Galaxys and/OR Rogues...

was looking up the rogues on google and they came up for retail on a site named yourcitymycity.com . You can't buy the shoe online but on the site it says you can do phone orders but when i called the guy said they didn't :/ . Not sure if they have any sizes but confused why the guy said no phone orders when the site says they do.

Thought I finally had weatherman. Dude was all good for the sale until I told him I was going to fly out there to do a meet up (since I didn't want to risk not getting them). Once I said that he changed his mind about selling them
30t6p3b.gif
. So many scammers when it comes to weatherman and nerfs
30t6p3b.gif
. The only good out of this is now I know for sure that there's sz 14 floating around
nerd.gif

Retail brick & mortar store is called "Shoe City".  If you know someone in DC/MD/VA area, I would get the location of the store you called see if have in stock and then have your friend go there and buy for you.

Other option is to go in the DC/MD/VA regional forum and ask the oh so nice folks of the area to look out for you and do the above.  Depending, on the location of the store that has them in stock for you I can help as well.

When I purchased the Rogues, I called the store that had them and picked them up later that evening.

You can't go wrong with red, black, or even white laces on the black N7. I prefer the color that's the same as the upper.

Painted the white part that's not part of the strap so can I choose to advertise the swoosh or not lol

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You can't go wrong with red, black, or even white laces on the black N7. I prefer the color that's the same as the upper.

Painted the white part that's not part of the strap so can I choose to advertise the swoosh or not lol
What kinda paint did you use and where did you get it from? I like that part to be black also to blend in with the rest of the black. I think it was a bad design move to make that little piece white.

nice pics thapointguy, think I'll roll with the black unless I find the exact same shade of red (its a little brighter than Varsity Red & darker than Infrared...gonna be a lil bit of a challenge lol)

Got the black and royal pair and they're 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still want a pair of BHM's at a good price tho, but then again I'm just cheap 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

UNDS my black N7 to play ball in at the gym.. Very nice

how did they feel support wise, i mean they are light on feet, but cushion wise how did they feel to you?...

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

was looking up the rogues on google and they came up for retail on a site named yourcitymycity.com . You can't buy the shoe online but on the site it says you can do phone orders but when i called the guy said they didn't :/ . Not sure if they have any sizes but confused why the guy said no phone orders when the site says they do.
that is shoe city's site, where i live they had them for a day until the word really spread out...

^^^nice

wowww very clean...did u cut the strap? i don't see what u did...i'm trippin

Back
Top Bottom