OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Had a good weekend. Waiting for some Xmas to come in from the bay and made another pair if ids. Now I'm just waiting for these 5 pairs of ids to come in and not to forget the wifey went and grabbed these.

You think anyone with an extra pair of Aunt Pearls or someone who don't really want theirs would trade for the UT Longhorns? Is that an even trade for anyone who missed out on the Texas cw? Or add a little bit of cash on my end?

Originally Posted by deucesole22

You think anyone with an extra pair of Aunt Pearls or someone who don't really want theirs would trade for the UT Longhorns? Is that an even trade for anyone who missed out on the Texas cw? Or add a little bit of cash on my end?

probli just depends on the person.. i keep saying that value in shoes is personal so if someone wants to trade straight up, they may have really wanted the UT and just copped AP for trade bait

My pair, got really lucky after the stupidity at NT NY

mail

damn...these aunt pearls prices are ridiculous now.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope they don't do N7s like that...for those of us with no NT and HOH in the area, we are just screwed
mad.gif

after february, everything seems to have been hit or miss for most people.. i'm loving the fact i got my february package, but haven't had a "passion" since then .. cept the APs which are now way out of hand

i don't think anyone would make that trade. weren't the UTs on sale on ndc?

The pink on the pearls is amazing, the actual pearl image not so much. Don't think i was paying attention to pictures all that well. 
laugh.gif
Kinda wish they were all pink with small hints of the pearl image.

Originally Posted by torres

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope they don't do N7s like that...for those of us with no NT and HOH in the area, we are just screwed
mad.gif
Alot of it had to do with it only being HOH and select Nike retailers. I don't think the N7s will be that bad since it will be on NDC
And Rouges will probably not have a confirmed date. Its more likely a "flow" product. Easy to get

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by torres

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
Alot of it had to do with it only being HOH and select Nike retailers. I don't think the N7s will be that bad since it will be on NDC
And Rouges will probably not have a confirmed date. Its more likely a "flow" product. Easy to get

You think it'll be easy to walk into HOH and cop a pair of N7's? I'm debating whether trying to get these online, or just walk into HOH and get them there the same day.

The N7 Kd may only be available on NDC, has anyone confirmed HOH or anyone else is getting them? All the other N7 products of years past have been online exclusive I believe.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

The N7 Kd may only be available on NDC, has anyone confirmed HOH or anyone else is getting them? All the other N7 products of years past have been online exclusive I believe.

Good info to know, looks like I'll be setting my alarm for just before 8am

Man KD shoes are all over Ebay. People only buying his shoes to flip .

There are more limited KD shoes on Ebay than Lebron and Kobe

Hey guys need some help... Were there any KD IV galaxy fakes out there? Just wondering if I should look out for any deficiencies that will give the shoe away before I buy? Thanks

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Yep the UT were on NDC for about $57, so I am pretty sure no one will even consider that trade, unless you add alot fo $$$

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Yep the UT were on NDC for about $57, so I am pretty sure no one will even consider that trade, unless you add alot fo $$$
That NDC restock sale of a limited UT cw was unexpected and sold out quickly. I'm sure if the Pearl weren't so limited and also released online then they would have been closer to or less of a better release than the UT's. I have two pairs of the UT and I personally think the burnt orange UT>>>bright pink Pearls but I just want them for the collection and the cause. 

Shout out to a fellow NTr who hooked up the Pearls for retail plus shipping.  Some of the cats in the B/S/T are just as bad as eBay.  I know a lot of people complain about the LBJ elites going for 250 but at least you can go and the store and get a pair if you wanted to.  We have to pay that much to get any exclusive KD if you miss out on the release now.  With KDs going for less than a 100 every reseller can afford to cop and know they may get 3 to 4 times their "investment."  If they cop the elites they make make 50-60 bucks (except the South Beaches).  We as KD buyers feel like we are getting a deal by spending $60-100 over retail because they are still cheaper than most Js. Brons and Kobe's.  What makes it worse is that minimum wage workers at the sneaker spots are first in line to buy or hook friends up for a nice price.  It sucks.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

So when is the release date on the Rogue Greens? Those are fire!!

this, i only wanted to know if they are limited because if they are ill cop those now, if not ima wait and walk into champs with bday coupon and cop under retail

Back
Top Bottom