OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

It Was Me Posting That Photo On My Twitter!!!N I Didn't Intend To Hype Up The South Beach Colorway!!!I Went With The Pink Laces Cause Of Easter Colors!!!I Was Gana Go With Purple Or Yellow But Didn't Have Those Colors!!!But Thanks For The Hate Anyways!!!Happy Easter To Everyone Plus The Haters!!!

It Was Me Posting That Photo On My Twitter!!!N I Didn't Intend To Hype Up The South Beach Colorway!!!I Went With The Pink Laces Cause Of Easter Colors!!!I Was Gana Go With Purple Or Yellow But Didn't Have Those Colors!!!But Thanks For The Hate Anyways!!!Happy Easter To Everyone Plus The Haters!!!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew that it was only a matter of time before somebody would try to pull that lace swap
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This is so wrong is so many ways. If I saw two dudes standing there together with these kicks on I would do a drop kick on each of them...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thats terrible., I cant tell if one or both are men or woman. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew that it was only a matter of time before somebody would try to pull that lace swap
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This is so wrong is so many ways. If I saw two dudes standing there together with these kicks on I would do a drop kick on each of them...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thats terrible., I cant tell if one or both are men or woman. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

rotflmao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

rotflmao

Was able to grab that size 12 from NT Portland, girl that helped me said she thought it was the last one other than a size 9, but she wasnt 100% sure. much appreciated to whoever posted that info first, I was starting to seriously consider a reseller. Anyone know why they wont do employee discounts over the phone? Doesnt make sense to me...

Was able to grab that size 12 from NT Portland, girl that helped me said she thought it was the last one other than a size 9, but she wasnt 100% sure. much appreciated to whoever posted that info first, I was starting to seriously consider a reseller. Anyone know why they wont do employee discounts over the phone? Doesnt make sense to me...

want to get that other size 12 but cant get a gift card tonight... let me know if someone scoops it so i dont have to run around after class tomorrow

want to get that other size 12 but cant get a gift card tonight... let me know if someone scoops it so i dont have to run around after class tomorrow

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I Knew These Were Going To Be The Perfect Link Up For This 'Lo Button Up I've Been Sitting On
pimp.gif

Ive been finding it difficult to get something to match these shoes - does nike have any T in this minty color? I want a pair of shorts or a tee for ballin - any ideas?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I Knew These Were Going To Be The Perfect Link Up For This 'Lo Button Up I've Been Sitting On
pimp.gif

Ive been finding it difficult to get something to match these shoes - does nike have any T in this minty color? I want a pair of shorts or a tee for ballin - any ideas?

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Sorry about the crappy cell phone. Thought I'd share my collection.

Can't get enough of the IVs.  Kinda gave up on the Nerfs and Weathermans though.

Sorry about the crappy cell phone. Thought I'd share my collection.

Can't get enough of the IVs.  Kinda gave up on the Nerfs and Weathermans though.

25jclzr.jpg
Those southbeaches look phony too 
alien.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom