OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Hey fam, how these fit size wise?

I'm a J collector myself, but i have been diggin these since the release. Ima pull the trigger on a pair for a nice low top summer shoe. I wear a 10.5 J and usually the same for nike lunar's. Should i stick to the 10.5 or size up? My feet run a lil wide and the silhouette of these kicks are making me question this.

At least 1/2 size up.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

I'm a J collector myself, but i have been diggin these since the release. Ima pull the trigger on a pair for a nice low top summer shoe. I wear a 10.5 J and usually the same for nike lunar's. Should i stick to the 10.5 or size up? My feet run a lil wide and the silhouette of these kicks are making me question this.
I wear 8.5 for a nice snug fit w/ Js, true to size for me is a 9. KD IV (run a bit narrow) in 9.5 is a perfect fit for casual and to ball in for me... hope that helps.
Thanks a lot boss, i'm tossing around some i.d. versions right now, ill take your word into consideration

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

I wear 8.5 for a nice snug fit w/ Js, true to size for me is a 9. KD IV (run a bit narrow) in 9.5 is a perfect fit for casual and to ball in for me... hope that helps.
Thanks a lot boss, i'm tossing around some i.d. versions right now, ill take your word into consideration

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

City sole got the coppers for $129.99 for anyone thats looking. Looks like a fsr, too.

Greattttt info.i put in an order. coppers>>>>>easters imo. Thanks soooooooo much!!! This thread is awesome and full of great info:smile: anybody needing help with kobe vii(ironically, a lotttt of kb24s limited stuff, sits on shelves here in LA). As always, keeeeeeep it classy NT Kd heads:smile:

City sole got the coppers for $129.99 for anyone thats looking. Looks like a fsr, too.

Greattttt info.i put in an order. coppers>>>>>easters imo. Thanks soooooooo much!!! This thread is awesome and full of great info:smile: anybody needing help with kobe vii(ironically, a lotttt of kb24s limited stuff, sits on shelves here in LA). As always, keeeeeeep it classy NT Kd heads:smile:

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

This. I've been looking for coppers in my size for a while. Was set on getting the easters this weekend but much happier with the coppers. Thanks for the lookout.

This. I've been looking for coppers in my size for a while. Was set on getting the easters this weekend but much happier with the coppers. Thanks for the lookout.

Went to check my local spots to see if any were getting the Easters. A few spots are getting them, but they have small quantities. I was told a lot of people have been asking for them. Probably have to get up early and sit in front of the mall for a few hours. I'm in ATL btw. Damn, it didn't use to be like that here. If it wasn't a pair of AF1s or Jordans dudes could care less. Oh well, Im going to make sure I get a pair.

Went to check my local spots to see if any were getting the Easters. A few spots are getting them, but they have small quantities. I was told a lot of people have been asking for them. Probably have to get up early and sit in front of the mall for a few hours. I'm in ATL btw. Damn, it didn't use to be like that here. If it wasn't a pair of AF1s or Jordans dudes could care less. Oh well, Im going to make sure I get a pair.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Funny you mention AF1's, my class group was just talking about Them, we have a guy who still rocks the all white on white pair lol

Funny you mention AF1's, my class group was just talking about Them, we have a guy who still rocks the all white on white pair lol

GREATTTT Ill be home from school and thought id be able to hit a few spot and pick them up. looks like ill do the online fight.

GREATTTT Ill be home from school and thought id be able to hit a few spot and pick them up. looks like ill do the online fight.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

My Humble Collection thus far...
dscf1137w.jpg

dscf1136j.jpg

team oranges look nice with the other cws...having second thoughts about passing
grin.gif

Originally Posted by akrobystia

cruddddy iphone pic of my collection. none are for sale or trade
mad.gif
. Thanks to the homie for helping me out on the KD galaxy(x2), much appreciated!! big ups to Frank for posting the link for the creams!!  Homes and aways will be added soon.I'm loving the comfort, style, price and fit of the KDIV, breathability is a different story
sick.gif

I see you doubled up on both the weathermans and the all-stars. So jealous. Nice pic.
Gotta admit I'm a lil jealous that not only do you have 1 pair of WMs but two!!
eek.gif
I need those in my collection

Originally Posted by akrobystia

cruddddy iphone pic of my collection. none are for sale or trade
mad.gif
. Thanks to the homie for helping me out on the KD galaxy(x2), much appreciated!! big ups to Frank for posting the link for the creams!!  Homes and aways will be added soon.I'm loving the comfort, style, price and fit of the KDIV, breathability is a different story
sick.gif

I see you doubled up on both the weathermans and the all-stars. So jealous. Nice pic.
Gotta admit I'm a lil jealous that not only do you have 1 pair of WMs but two!!
eek.gif
I need those in my collection

I think its either retail or below retail for me on the coppers. That total comes out to $144 w/shipping. I'm focused on the Easter Mints, then navy/orange, MVP/scoring title/ Finals, both N7's, Olympics, and hopefully the Sonics/Moms if they actually release them and they'll be my WM sub
glasses.gif

I think its either retail or below retail for me on the coppers. That total comes out to $144 w/shipping. I'm focused on the Easter Mints, then navy/orange, MVP/scoring title/ Finals, both N7's, Olympics, and hopefully the Sonics/Moms if they actually release them and they'll be my WM sub
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom