So far we've seen...

1. Galaxy Foamposite One √
2. Galaxy Lebron 9 √
3. Galaxy Kobe VII √

Not seen...

1. Galaxy KD IV?
2. Galaxy Blake Griffin Hyperdunk?
3. ???????

3. Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e)Underrated signature line, IMO. Would love to see what kind of YotD and Galaxy CW Nike can come up with.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

So far we've seen...

2. Galaxy Lebron 9 √
3. Galaxy Kobe VII √

Not seen...

1. Galaxy KD IV?
3. ???????

3. Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e)Underrated signature line, IMO. Would love to see what kind of YotD and Galaxy CW Nike can come up with.

So I see there hasn't been any real official word on the RD for the YOTDs huh? Does anyone know any sites where I can pre-order them off of? Idk if I really wanna take my chances and try to wait til RD for these. Don't wanna have to have to pay resell price... seen Weatherman KDs on ebay for 750 and Nerfs for 1,500... lol. I don't think any of my local spots will be getting 'em and I'm not sure how getting em online will go.

So I see there hasn't been any real official word on the RD for the YOTDs huh? Does anyone know any sites where I can pre-order them off of? Idk if I really wanna take my chances and try to wait til RD for these. Don't wanna have to have to pay resell price... seen Weatherman KDs on ebay for 750 and Nerfs for 1,500... lol. I don't think any of my local spots will be getting 'em and I'm not sure how getting em online will go.

Originally Posted by drewsone

air-knight, rmk store has em for sale now

Originally Posted by drewsone

air-knight, rmk store has em for sale now

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Finishline is getting the YOTD, but not every finishline unfortunately..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Black specs tho^
Just ordered the KD backpack
pimp.gif

which backpack?
 I have the black/orange/blue

didnt know they had a cream one...

Ordered the black but the cream is nice too. FNL got cream

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Black specs tho^
Just ordered the KD backpack
pimp.gif

which backpack?
 I have the black/orange/blue

didnt know they had a cream one...

Ordered the black but the cream is nice too. FNL got cream

Originally Posted by Eredd10

They suck to break in but after you do it gets better.
Have you been playing ball in yours? So far I only own the WMs and I don't intend on playing in them. After one casual wear they feel much better from when I initially tried them on!  Speaking of which, here they are, first time out the door...

Originally Posted by Eredd10

They suck to break in but after you do it gets better.
Have you been playing ball in yours? So far I only own the WMs and I don't intend on playing in them. After one casual wear they feel much better from when I initially tried them on!  Speaking of which, here they are, first time out the door...

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

So far we've seen...

2. Galaxy Lebron 9 √
3. Galaxy Kobe VII √

Not seen...

1. Galaxy KD IV?
3. ???????

A Galaxy CW would be ridiculous!

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

So far we've seen...

2. Galaxy Lebron 9 √
3. Galaxy Kobe VII √

Not seen...

1. Galaxy KD IV?
3. ???????

A Galaxy CW would be ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom