OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

NERFS for $125, Weathermans for $90, FYI. 
https://twitter.com/#!/FLUnlocked/statuses/144430481881055233

FLUnlocked: @chrislittmann I misspoke, Weathermans will be $90, Nerfs will be $125. My apologies.

Good to know. Thanks for forwarding! I'm anxious to know the HOH locations for the Nerfs...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Both Weatherman and Nerf should be $125. You gotta be consistent with the prices.
devil.gif
If you feel the need to part with an extra $35, you can always PayPal it to me!

Both Weatherman and Nerf should be $125. You gotta be consistent with the prices.
devil.gif

Nah cause the weathermans come in the regular box. But (almost) good to hear the Nerfs are $125, means they gotta have that dope packaging.

Nah cause the weathermans come in the regular box. But (almost) good to hear the Nerfs are $125, means they gotta have that dope packaging.

I'd honestly pay $95 for the Nerfs in the regular box over the other. It would've been nice if we were given the option to pay the standard for basic packaging or extra for the special packaging though...
grin.gif

I'd honestly pay $95 for the Nerfs in the regular box over the other. It would've been nice if we were given the option to pay the standard for basic packaging or extra for the special packaging though...
grin.gif

devil.gif

nah that is going towards the Nerf
tongue.gif
I thought the Nerf isn't going to come in a special packaging? Ty?

I think they are reading this and heard the complaint on the mark up. Give me the orange box and make it 90$!

devil.gif

nah that is going towards the Nerf
tongue.gif
I thought the Nerf isn't going to come in a special packaging? Ty?

I think they are reading this and heard the complaint on the mark up. Give me the orange box and make it 90$!

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I seriously hate this.

1. PG plaza tells me "we don't know if we are getting them....i called after it was posted that some one else called and was told they are getting them
2. They don't know when they are going to open??? what????
3. The Price hike all of a sudden?

I am officially not buying the weatherman thank you nike and house of hoops for ruining this for me.  I would be fine with $100 but that is my threshold for shoes I am honestly buying for no other reason then to casually wear (unless they are dress shoes).  How do you not know when you open? how do you tell one person you are getting them....and tell others you don't know?  Whatever eff this

end rant
Don't fall into the trap and walk away. Go to the store and speak to the manager if the manager can't fix the issue report them both to the corporate office.  All you need is the name and store number 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I seriously hate this.

1. PG plaza tells me "we don't know if we are getting them....i called after it was posted that some one else called and was told they are getting them
2. They don't know when they are going to open??? what????
3. The Price hike all of a sudden?

I am officially not buying the weatherman thank you nike and house of hoops for ruining this for me.  I would be fine with $100 but that is my threshold for shoes I am honestly buying for no other reason then to casually wear (unless they are dress shoes).  How do you not know when you open? how do you tell one person you are getting them....and tell others you don't know?  Whatever eff this

end rant
Don't fall into the trap and walk away. Go to the store and speak to the manager if the manager can't fix the issue report them both to the corporate office.  All you need is the name and store number 

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

The special box is a cool concept...but a $35 price hike for a foam ball and plastic hoop.....that I have no use for is a lil drastic I would rather the regular box and. $90 price tag

Agreed. The packaging is cool, but I don't need another odd shaped box with extras that I will likely never use.

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

The special box is a cool concept...but a $35 price hike for a foam ball and plastic hoop.....that I have no use for is a lil drastic I would rather the regular box and. $90 price tag

Agreed. The packaging is cool, but I don't need another odd shaped box with extras that I will likely never use.

$125 for the weathermans? if so, PASS. i really hope it's $125 for the nerfs considering the packaging.

$125 for the weathermans? if so, PASS. i really hope it's $125 for the nerfs considering the packaging.

I just bought my son a nerf hoop about a month ago for $8.00 lol.
Nerfs should be $105 tops...oh well my girls spending
devil.gif

I just bought my son a nerf hoop about a month ago for $8.00 lol.
Nerfs should be $105 tops...oh well my girls spending
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

grin.gif

has nike ever given you options of the sort?

Back
Top Bottom