OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by DRose22

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

Anyone know the deal at HOH riverside?

Are you asking about the weatherman or nerfs?  They're opening early for the weatherman

Weathermans. That's what they told me. Thought they'd give out tickets Friday.

10h6gb4.jpg

2m6srpd.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bojangles1992

Just called the one in pg. Girl said they're gettin em but they don't know when they are opening

They're idiots..smh well guess I will be in line

Originally Posted by Bojangles1992

Just called the one in pg. Girl said they're gettin em but they don't know when they are opening

They're idiots..smh well guess I will be in line

It would be nice if there was a HOH close to me...o well, I will just take the L on this one

It would be nice if there was a HOH close to me...o well, I will just take the L on this one

Are you asking about the weatherman or nerfs?  They're opening early for the weatherman

I don't think they will be giving tickets for this release(they didnt last week for the cannons), unless you stay at the store the entire day then they will give you a ticket guaranteeing you a pair.

I don't think they will be giving tickets for this release(they didnt last week for the cannons), unless you stay at the store the entire day then they will give you a ticket guaranteeing you a pair.

Called my HoH today and they said the Nerfs are $95 but "hadn't looked at them" when I asked if they were the dope packaging or not
30t6p3b.gif

Regardless, I'll def be trying to cop

Called my HoH today and they said the Nerfs are $95 but "hadn't looked at them" when I asked if they were the dope packaging or not
30t6p3b.gif

Regardless, I'll def be trying to cop

Wow..$125 for the Weathermans..damn..doubt i'll cop now..could change my mind tho..

Wow..$125 for the Weathermans..damn..doubt i'll cop now..could change my mind tho..

I could maybe see the nerfs with a $125 price tag cause of the packaging, but not the weathermens...its gonna be a game time decision for me....

I could maybe see the nerfs with a $125 price tag cause of the packaging, but not the weathermens...its gonna be a game time decision for me....

Back
Top Bottom