OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

The cherry on top of it is if you go to eBay and check there, folks have multiple sizes in their listings and people who wanted one size to wear struck out. Stinks.

Guess i just missed the restock
frown.gif

everyone who just placed an order, did you get your email conf yet? I know it doesn't guarantee the status until they are shipped, but just curious.

i dont know whats goin on wit NDC site was able to get my order thru and now all sizes showin up but when u try to add to the cart it says not available anymore!!!!!......hoping for the best
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

everyone who just placed an order, did you get your email conf yet? I know it doesn't guarantee the status until they are shipped, but just curious.

Nope, just paypal.
grin.gif

have someone i know from canada that said i can pay him what he paid...250 to 260 shipped canadian for both colors...what does that translate to in our money?

i just got my email confirmation......half way ther now just gotta wait and pray for the item shipped email

Originally Posted by CRH1979

The cherry on top of it is if you go to eBay and check there, folks have multiple sizes in their listings and people who wanted one size to wear struck out. Stinks.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

i just got my email confirmation......half way ther now just gotta wait and pray for the item shipped email

same boat. Got both ndc and paypal emails. im thinkin were good fellas! feels good after strikin out multiple times on ndc in the past few mts. used to be easy lol

Originally Posted by outkast9984

have someone i know from canada that said i can pay him what he paid...250 to 260 shipped canadian for both colors...what does that translate to in our money?

[table][tr][td]250.00 CAD[/td] [td]=[/td] [td]242.860 USD[/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by caleb4god

same boat. Got both ndc and paypal emails. im thinkin were good fellas! feels good after strikin out multiple times on ndc in the past few mts. used to be easy lol

praying and hoping for the best  

Originally Posted by CLU713

[table][tr][td]250.00 CAD [/td][td]=[/td][td]242.860 USD[/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know how much they were for retail in Canada, but I'm sure most everything there is priced higher retail compared here. 250-260 shipped is good as long as it is for both.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that aint bad...i dont mind paying 121 per pair opposed to paying like 200...

WOW i was at work earlier tryna cop these was only about 2 minutes late, and i failed to cop and my work internet is super fast. and now i missed the restock!!!

just checked order status on ndc...says preparing to ship. pretty sure were good. congrats to all who were able to cop. good luck to those still trying.

just checked order status on ndc...says preparing to ship. pretty sure were good. congrats to all who were able to cop. good luck to those still trying.

eek.gif

i had em in cart initially, no clue if would have had success when tried to check out tho..again on the restock
but was hesitating to go through with it, so therefore i passed.. might regret it later, might not..
think ill do a ID instead.. congrats to those who wanted em & got em tho

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know how much they were for retail in Canada, but I'm sure most everything there is priced higher retail compared here. 250-260 shipped is good as long as it is for both.

Yea its priced higher here in Canada. 119.95 before tax, so roughly around 122 with tax. Quite a few spots that are releasing the N7s, but the NikeTown in TO is releasing it tomorrow. There's still some spots here in Canada that still have the Easters and Coppers lol. Not sure of sizes tho.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that aint bad...i dont mind paying 121 per pair opposed to paying like 200...

How are you getting them for that low? Do you know someone who works at a store? They retail for 120 plus taxes here.... Unless he just isn't charging you for shipping or anything. In most provinces it'd be like 135 plus shipping because of how high taxes are here

Originally Posted by CowColor

will NDC even let you buy 2 pairs 1 black and 1 white?

yes. and good lookin on the avy. noLA native right chea

Back
Top Bottom