OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

For everyone getting the error try placing your order with Paypal. I was able to bypass the error

I can't even get to that step anymore
frown.gif
. Now sold out
30t6p3b.gif

Had both colors in my cart with the quickness. Head to the payment and error after error after error. !*# Nike?

Straight %%!+*$#!!!! Tried to checkout and kept getting a error when there wasn't one. Finally get through, sold out.

Nike is a bunch of jerks. My address all of a sudden doesn't register on nike.com. couldn't check out because my address doesn't exist....how ?? I live there!

Hella pairs when I left cabazon outlet line is gone everyone that came doubled up and shook

Easy cop gotta love it thanks Nike!
pimp.gif

Struck out as well. got all the way to place order after multiple errors and then just got more errors. went to try my laptop and 10.5 was gone in the blacks. not sweatin it. juat wanted to see if i could catch a release on ndc anymore. not with their awesome servers. meh...

kept getting that f'in ERROR message!!!!.......was tryin and tryin to by pass it but couldnt get to the payment option, then sold out!!!!!!......Damn nike instead of making things better its only getting worse!!!!!!!

EFF nike. Never been so mad over a shoe. Sat in front of this screen for four hours. clicked the link in 1 second got to the website having problems processing request now they tweet sold out. Nike is a joke

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

For everyone getting the error try placing your order with Paypal. I was able to bypass the error

i wasnt as lucky with my error msg. Oh well got the whites coming from San Marcos.....

it feels like i waited 6 weeks to meet kim kardashian and when i finally had my chance she slapped me in the face and kanye told me i have a tiny package. this one hurts.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

EFF nike. Never been so mad over a shoe. Sat in front of this screen for four hours. clicked the link in 1 second got to the website having problems processing request now they tweet sold out. Nike is a joke

and now that they sold the 30pr they allocated for ndc the resellers are gonna eat up the outlet stock. i think nike is pandering to the rwsellers honestly. f the loyal customer.

So heated right now. Tried paypal and was already logged into my nike account. Anyways congrats to those who got a pair. Its cool to see so many people stoked on these. It does give back to the native communities and thats awesome. I hope they are able to do more N7 stuff that people want to buy.

another fail this year trying to cop online. Another reason to step away from the shoe game for me.

Back
Top Bottom