OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I haven't gotten all the releases but I do not mind Twitter. Beats camping outside and if I am guaranteed a pair, it is my size.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

I haven't gotten all the releases but I do not mind Twitter. Beats camping outside and if I am guaranteed a pair, it is my size.

I agree with u. I'm over the camping nonsense. Ghost chairs, people cutting at the last minute with their friends, fights, etc. I'll take this Twitter thing any day over that crap. If I'm successful at Twitter, cool. If not, at least I don't waste my time with camping and that other garbage that goes on at spots.

Welp. Add these to the pearls that I've missed out on. I'll be setting a price cap for how much I'll buy these for come Sunday

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

I agree with u. I'm over the camping nonsense. Ghost chairs, people cutting at the last minute with their friends, fights, etc. I'll take this Twitter thing any day over that crap. If I'm successful at Twitter, cool. If not, at least I don't waste my time with camping and that other garbage that goes on at spots.
Agreed.  I'd rather miss out on twitter than stand in line for hours and miss.

Confirmed for the black CW in a size 10 at NTLA. Might just try and help someone out on CL to get a pair.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

So NDC isnt getting them? Thats one last gasp.....I hope.

Yes, they ARE getting them.

If they are getting them, what time would they sell them on Friday? 8am?
You would think they would have tweeted out release information considering Wednesday is almost over...

So NDC isnt getting them? Thats one last gasp.....I hope.

Props, then i'm not trippin on the RSVP. My job blocks twitter.

But you have the number to the earlier hook up, why not call and order from there?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Props, then i'm not trippin on the RSVP. My job blocks twitter.

But you have the number to the earlier hook up, why not call and order from there?

I was tryna scoop the black pair also. Does San Marcos have them?Just called. Black ones are in store only :-/

No twitter RSVPs anywhere near me. Guess it's NDC or bust (which means reseller if I really want to get these).

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

This.rsvp thing is a joke I wrote a dm 2 mins after the tweet n still manage not to get a pair lol lulz for days

Its come down to seconds here.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Yeah, its a matter of seconds.

Two minutes = 120 seconds.

You're late by about 115 seconds.

laugh.gif
 I've sent dm's previously within 20 seconds and still didn't get through. Waiting for the RSVP to go live is like waiting for the cable guy between the hours of 8am-5pm.

looking over recent pages and it seems resellers are all over this thread now. LOL trying to flaunt their multiple pair/different sizes RSVP success and KD's for sale in their sigs 
laugh.gif
 Where did all of you hypes come from?
roll.gif

The N7's won't be as limited as the Aunt Pearl so good luck trying to make a FEW dollars.

The invasion of these reseller zombies have invaded the KD line since there isn't as many "limited" LeBron and Kobe releases.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

looking over recent pages and it seems resellers are all over this thread now. LOL trying to flaunt their multiple pair/different sizes RSVP success and KD's for sale in their sigs 
laugh.gif
 Where did all of you hypes come from?
roll.gif

The N7's won't be as limited as the Aunt Pearl so good luck trying to make a FEW dollars.

The invasion of these reseller zombies have invaded the KD line since there isn't as many "limited" LeBron and Kobe releases.

I agree with the "hypes" coming from nowhere but I disagree that these won't be as limited. These will very hard to get still, good luck to those who actually want these!

Back
Top Bottom