OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I'm in Texas right now and I stumbled upon a FSR of white N7sThey are taking calls and shipping.Here you go! #Your WelcomeNike Factory StoreSan Marcos3939 Interstate 35 N, Suite 798San Marcos, TX 78666(512)353-8500
Thanks homie...I just ordered a pair...for the people doubting, the guy over the phone verified they were the N7's

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I'm in Texas right now and I stumbled upon a FSR of white N7sThey are taking calls and shipping.Here you go! #Your WelcomeNike Factory StoreSan Marcos3939 Interstate 35 N, Suite 798San Marcos, TX 78666(512)353-8500
Did you double check the style and color number? 

I'd rather just wait until the 25th and be sure I'm getting the correct shoes. Black and White N7's will be easily copped for me off NDC as with all their major/limited/QS online releases.

Whoever takes advantage of this deal let us know when you get them in. Pics will appreciated.

Originally Posted by proballer

Ya I copped my 11.5! They are definitely n7. I verified like three times. Good lookin fam. Much respect
Wait...didn't you say you don't even like the KD IV?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

N7's in a outlet??? I'm confused...

N7 product has always been a NDC/Nike Outlet release.A few years ago the whole line, Pegasus, Lunarglide, Huarache, were all at the outlets at full price. They don't mark them down.

What if they are White N7 B-grades? Nike just decided to ship off that batch to a factory store for some reason hoping no one would notice them especially in Texas.

Hopefully not, good pick ups for everyone that ordered. Lurkers on this thread probably jamming up that stores phone line now. Most likely sold out by now.

Big ups to MJ allday 45. Finally got thru and got the last 13.....Glad i dont have to rsvp or crapshoot online....

+@$%...now phone goes direct to FAX, just can't catch a break
30t6p3b.gif

btw, I've seen other N7 products release in outlet before, so this makes sense that outlet gets them

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Ya I copped my 11.5! They are definitely n7. I verified like three times. Good lookin fam. Much respect
laugh.gif

Huh? When? .... even if that was said can someone not change there mind? Or can a shoe grow on someone after time? Yep, happens all the time Jada 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Huh? When? .... even if that was said can someone not change there mind? Or can a shoe grow on someone after time? Yep, happens all the time Jada 
laugh.gif

Did the Pearls in your sig grow on you too?

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by mross16

N7's in a outlet??? I'm confused...

N7 product has always been a NDC/Nike Outlet release.A few years ago the whole line, Pegasus, Lunarglide, Huarache, were all at the outlets at full price. They don't mark them down.
This N7 version is somewhat different since its the first time a Nike endorsed athlete's signature model is being used. A release like this before the actual confirmed date is weird, unless that factory/outlet store moves a lot of product for Nike and is being rewarded for it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Did the Pearls in your sig grow on you too?
Sure did, thanks for asking 
wink.gif
 Take it easy fam... Congrats on scoring a pair of N7. Glad I could get em too

I really wish I would have been able to scoop the All stars when they dropped. Those are the best pair imo

Why are people questioning? I said I bought them. I just wanted to help my brothern out. They didn't even know they were special. Pics when I get to the hotel for the non believers

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Big ups to MJ allday 45. Finally got thru and got the last 13.....Glad i dont have to rsvp or crapshoot online....

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, sizes 12-13 basically done

Just got through and rep said there is a line for the phone orders and they are doing call backs within the next hour. ANyone else experience this?

Back
Top Bottom