Nice touch on the strap!

und.jpg

und1.jpg

und2.jpg

und3.jpg

und4.jpg
a2216815966739f5c88b1b7a05bc6bd242298bda_r.gif

Finally!

AND STOP CALLING THEM UNDFTDs. Jesus, it's like you people never learn...

There's no need to hype up GR sneakers with stupid nicknames that bring out the hypebeasts. There are no UNDFTD brandings on that shoe. They're green/orange KD IVs.

Finally!

AND STOP CALLING THEM UNDFTDs. Jesus, it's like you people never learn...

There's no need to hype up GR sneakers with stupid nicknames that bring out the hypebeasts. There are no UNDFTD brandings on that shoe. They're green/orange KD IVs.

Personally like the oranges and white/yellow/blues much better.  I can probably pass on these.

Wondering if there would be any takers out there on Red foams or concord 11s straight up for Weathermans?  I think I may be losing my mind.
tongue.gif

Personally like the oranges and white/yellow/blues much better.  I can probably pass on these.

Wondering if there would be any takers out there on Red foams or concord 11s straight up for Weathermans?  I think I may be losing my mind.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

tongue.gif

Doubt that'll happen
laugh.gif

Weathermans are going for $600+

tongue.gif

Doubt that'll happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

tongue.gif

Doubt that'll happen
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom