OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Bojangles1992

Called the HOH in Maryand today. Girl said they will know if they are getting them by the end of the week

Should be a go for them.

Called the HOH in Maryand today. Girl said they will know if they are getting them by the end of the week

Should be a go for them.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Just HOH getting them? Only one in the Bay Area. Good luck!

Sacramento got one, daly city too.

I'ma be at sactown this weekend with my daughter lol, since wifey gotta work.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Just HOH getting them? Only one in the Bay Area. Good luck!

Sacramento got one, daly city too.

I'ma be at sactown this weekend with my daughter lol, since wifey gotta work.

Originally Posted by JHes91

I wonder how many people are still going to try and cop both now that the China's are releasing on the 17th..

The Year of the Dragon's are dropping on the 17th too? Are those a GR?

Originally Posted by JHes91

I wonder how many people are still going to try and cop both now that the China's are releasing on the 17th..

The Year of the Dragon's are dropping on the 17th too? Are those a GR?

iam in Japan and i wonder if the Nikestore in Shibuya will be getting the Chinas, Nerfs and Weathermans
grin.gif
 basketball shoes specially the signiture ones and Jordans are not really that popular here
ohwell.gif

iam in Japan and i wonder if the Nikestore in Shibuya will be getting the Chinas, Nerfs and Weathermans
grin.gif
 basketball shoes specially the signiture ones and Jordans are not really that popular here
ohwell.gif

Hey guys so i read the past 20 pages for info:

Fit a little big (due to strap discomfort?) I am a 10.5 in blk cement 3s my space jams are 11's my air max 90s are a 11 (tight though) foams are 11.  I am assuming an 11 will fit with these then as well?

I desperately want the weatherman's.  Idk why this to me is one of the cooler concepts for a shoe ive seen in a while.  Any chance HOH in PG mall here in MD gets these? or is calling my best option.  (called once already and got the generic "We don't know" answer...i hate shady employees)

thanks in advance

Hey guys so i read the past 20 pages for info:

Fit a little big (due to strap discomfort?) I am a 10.5 in blk cement 3s my space jams are 11's my air max 90s are a 11 (tight though) foams are 11.  I am assuming an 11 will fit with these then as well?

I desperately want the weatherman's.  Idk why this to me is one of the cooler concepts for a shoe ive seen in a while.  Any chance HOH in PG mall here in MD gets these? or is calling my best option.  (called once already and got the generic "We don't know" answer...i hate shady employees)

thanks in advance

Weathermans are HOH only. Nerfs I think are select Nike stores and maybe a few HOH.

I only want the Nerfs, but definitely would need some help getting them. If anyone can help out, PM me about it, especially if you're in SoCal

Weathermans are HOH only. Nerfs I think are select Nike stores and maybe a few HOH.

I only want the Nerfs, but definitely would need some help getting them. If anyone can help out, PM me about it, especially if you're in SoCal

same thing she told me...

same thing she told me...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad to see other hoh getting the weathermans and nerfs..

are them yotr joints gonna drop also this month? if so wow nike w.t.h?
Nah, the Year of the Dragons are not dropping this month. People referring to "Chinas" are talking about the Lebron 9 Chinas that are also dropping on the 17th. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad to see other hoh getting the weathermans and nerfs..

are them yotr joints gonna drop also this month? if so wow nike w.t.h?
Nah, the Year of the Dragons are not dropping this month. People referring to "Chinas" are talking about the Lebron 9 Chinas that are also dropping on the 17th. 

Back
Top Bottom