OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Olive/orange pair?

nike-zoom-kd-iv-summer-2012-colorways.jpg

Bottom right pair

Thanks, bro.

I really like the N7 colorways..I would cop the black ones before the white ones tho..

Usually the N7 stuff is featured in outlets from time to time..I have seen it before with many of the N7 running and basketball kicks..

I really like the N7 colorways..I would cop the black ones before the white ones tho..

Usually the N7 stuff is featured in outlets from time to time..I have seen it before with many of the N7 running and basketball kicks..

N7 release is pushed back until June. Kind of glad, this release came out of nowhere.

Yeah, they needed to built the hype for them.  Ughh June is going to February pt.2 with all the heat coming out

N7 release is pushed back until June. Kind of glad, this release came out of nowhere.

Yeah, they needed to built the hype for them.  Ughh June is going to February pt.2 with all the heat coming out

Not interested in them n7s cuz i dont like the colorways and after seeing detailed pics of the eybls, i dont like them either. I guess I'm done with the kds til the mvps or sc come out. Hopefully it'll be both lol

Not interested in them n7s cuz i dont like the colorways and after seeing detailed pics of the eybls, i dont like them either. I guess I'm done with the kds til the mvps or sc come out. Hopefully it'll be both lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I am hoping for both from a fan and sneaker collector point of view.lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I am hoping for both from a fan and sneaker collector point of view.lol

Good, I would have been heated if I missed the N7s, both will be had. I guess June will be the second hottest month for kicks....

Good, I would have been heated if I missed the N7s, both will be had. I guess June will be the second hottest month for kicks....

Back
Top Bottom