OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

best part of these, only $95
pimp.gif

Damn, I'm at school up at Burlington and my last day of classes is the 7th. I might try to take the megabus down to Boston to cop these at HoH.

This is crazy because the only scheduled buses for the 9th arrive at Boston at 3pm and 11:30pm. The hell I'm going to do for 7 hours if I take the 3pm?
laugh.gif
And getting there at 11:30pm probably wouldnt be a good idea either (assuming midnight release).

Then I'd have to just chill around for another 6 hours to catch the 6am bus back to Burlington
roll.gif

Imma try to figure something out.

Damn, I'm at school up at Burlington and my last day of classes is the 7th. I might try to take the megabus down to Boston to cop these at HoH.

This is crazy because the only scheduled buses for the 9th arrive at Boston at 3pm and 11:30pm. The hell I'm going to do for 7 hours if I take the 3pm?
laugh.gif
And getting there at 11:30pm probably wouldnt be a good idea either (assuming midnight release).

Then I'd have to just chill around for another 6 hours to catch the 6am bus back to Burlington
roll.gif

Imma try to figure something out.

As a kid who wanted to be a weatherman himself, Id love to get my hands on those, love the details throughout the whole shoe. Love my KD2's so I know these will perform. Too bad I dont live anywhere near where these will be released at.

As a kid who wanted to be a weatherman himself, Id love to get my hands on those, love the details throughout the whole shoe. Love my KD2's so I know these will perform. Too bad I dont live anywhere near where these will be released at.

I wish I could rock KDs for ball, but the cut is too odd for me. Not quite lows, but not really mids either. Tried on the IIIs once and they just rubbed my ankle the wrong way.

Love what they're doing this year, nice to finally see this line getting some attention. In terms of the shoe, IMO Weathermans > Nerfs, but the Nerf packaging is hella dope.

I wish I could rock KDs for ball, but the cut is too odd for me. Not quite lows, but not really mids either. Tried on the IIIs once and they just rubbed my ankle the wrong way.

Love what they're doing this year, nice to finally see this line getting some attention. In terms of the shoe, IMO Weathermans > Nerfs, but the Nerf packaging is hella dope.

going to be spending some time at HOH in the coming weeks. rich, let me know if you want to come down for weatherman's or nerfs

going to be spending some time at HOH in the coming weeks. rich, let me know if you want to come down for weatherman's or nerfs

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

oh mmyyyyyyy 

joints are FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
..okay..those pics made me change my mind on Weatherman's..

I wanted to b a Weatherman when I was growin up..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

oh mmyyyyyyy 

joints are FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
..okay..those pics made me change my mind on Weatherman's..

I wanted to b a Weatherman when I was growin up..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom