OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by DN41

Originally Posted by JoshyyRey

From KD's twitter 
An1wURXCQAAO7wT.jpg

spider-mans
pimp.gif
An Orange and Blue shoe are the Spider-mans? 
laugh.gif

The f*ck haha... Sorry man i thought they were reds..
happy.gif

Anyone got picks of the KDs with the straps cut off? I did that with my Soldier 3s and the shoes were still great for hoop without the dumb straps. Am thinking of doing the same here...

Anyone got picks of the KDs with the straps cut off? I did that with my Soldier 3s and the shoes were still great for hoop without the dumb straps. Am thinking of doing the same here...

Texas against Cincinnati right now and I see two players rockin the KDs. If they win more HYPE for the release tomorrow...they lose then I think it'll be easier to cop for you guys. I WANT THEM TO WIN and at least make it to the sweet 16. Easy cop for me off NDC 
wink.gif

Texas against Cincinnati right now and I see two players rockin the KDs. If they win more HYPE for the release tomorrow...they lose then I think it'll be easier to cop for you guys. I WANT THEM TO WIN and at least make it to the sweet 16. Easy cop for me off NDC 
wink.gif

I picked up my wristband for a size 11 at Niketown, but I'm a 10.5. The worst part is one of my boys from school was signing up for the last 10.5 as I walked in. I asked him if he was even into sneakers. He said he just wants them to flip them 
indifferent.gif

I picked up my wristband for a size 11 at Niketown, but I'm a 10.5. The worst part is one of my boys from school was signing up for the last 10.5 as I walked in. I asked him if he was even into sneakers. He said he just wants them to flip them 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

how in the world did we let this hit page 2?

Maybe that's a good thing. May indicate there is not much hype for the upcoming releases, though I know it is.

I'm thinking of getting a Dolphins fitted for the YOTDs. Did anyone else get or have one to match them? Are the colors pretty close?
not really. check out the Miami Marlins fitteds. The Black one and the orange one.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

how in the world did we let this hit page 2?

Maybe that's a good thing. May indicate there is not much hype for the upcoming releases, though I know it is.

I'm thinking of getting a Dolphins fitted for the YOTDs. Did anyone else get or have one to match them? Are the colors pretty close?
not really. check out the Miami Marlins fitteds. The Black one and the orange one.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Damn over slept on my day off. No wristband. Now I gotta deal with the headache of getting the UT

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, didn't hear anything about wristbands.

Niketown NY did wristbands at 9 am. Probably about 20 people were waiting for them and a few for Kobes. Most wanted those foams.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Damn over slept on my day off. No wristband. Now I gotta deal with the headache of getting the UT

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, didn't hear anything about wristbands.

Niketown NY did wristbands at 9 am. Probably about 20 people were waiting for them and a few for Kobes. Most wanted those foams.

Back
Top Bottom