OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Easters are hella soft

This.
And to the guy on the last page, the xmas pair was also released at champs. I'll post the sku when I get back home. 

kd-iv-photo-blue.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW! I've been waiting on those! They just shot up to the top spot of my favorite KD IVs list. Hopefully, I can get them at Sports Authority (with an F&F discount) lol

WOW! I've been waiting on those! They just shot up to the top spot of my favorite KD IVs list. Hopefully, I can get them at Sports Authority (with an F&F discount) lol

Are the kd iv easters a general release? They put up some pictures on S0lec0llector if people want to See them

Are the kd iv easters a general release? They put up some pictures on S0lec0llector if people want to See them

these would be smokin for the home jerseys. I like this cw more than the orange one they plan on releasing.. I'm still loving the asg, so much more detail in person than in pics

these would be smokin for the home jerseys. I like this cw more than the orange one they plan on releasing.. I'm still loving the asg, so much more detail in person than in pics

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Helping the thread out
473679-801-a.jpg
2012030351068449-580x414.jpg
2012030350859061-580x414.jpg

excited.gif

x 2-3.  No question.  Top 3 KD4 CW.....
 that gif is awesome. haha 
roll.gif

UTs look clean but personally i don't think i can even put them in my top 5 KD IVs.  So many great CWs, i'm sure most people's top 5 are different.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Helping the thread out
473679-801-a.jpg
2012030351068449-580x414.jpg
2012030350859061-580x414.jpg

excited.gif

x 2-3.  No question.  Top 3 KD4 CW.....
 that gif is awesome. haha 
roll.gif

UTs look clean but personally i don't think i can even put them in my top 5 KD IVs.  So many great CWs, i'm sure most people's top 5 are different.

Back
Top Bottom