OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

The KD's glowing sole is ridiculous. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Damn that sole is sick! The other 3 are glowing, the kds are illuminating.

I'm glad I went with the KD's out of all of the others in the All Star pack.  It's funny how they glow the most being the cheapest shoe in the pack and the foams look like they glow the least and they are the most expensive.  

I'm glad I went with the KD's out of all of the others in the All Star pack.  It's funny how they glow the most being the cheapest shoe in the pack and the foams look like they glow the least and they are the most expensive.  

Originally Posted by iDOCn07

To be fair the foams probably only had about 30 seconds of time in the light after being in the box all day. The other shoes were already out of the box around the room in natural light.

To be fair the foams probably only had about 30 seconds of time in the light after being in the box all day. The other shoes were already out of the box around the room in natural light.

Is it possible they glow different cause of the XDR sole?

Is it possible they glow different cause of the XDR sole?

glad to see heads picking up all the l.e. Durants, wish i had the funds to join the party...

just a performance related query:

- playing strong on the Kobe V's for the past 2 seasons or so and looking for something different to throw in the mix. read that the KD IV was tooled with a fore-foot zoom set up - so was wondering if we added a Nike SB insole (forefoot zoom loaded), would that be a suitable cushioning setup juxtaposed with the Kobe V's? expert advice appreciated...

glad to see heads picking up all the l.e. Durants, wish i had the funds to join the party...

just a performance related query:

- playing strong on the Kobe V's for the past 2 seasons or so and looking for something different to throw in the mix. read that the KD IV was tooled with a fore-foot zoom set up - so was wondering if we added a Nike SB insole (forefoot zoom loaded), would that be a suitable cushioning setup juxtaposed with the Kobe V's? expert advice appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom