OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by gyeah

they only had one size 9, so I'm guessing they only had about 12-14 pairs. the lebrons mustve been like 24-28.
Not sure they had more the Bron's, after I got my order placed I went back and tried to scoop a pair for a friend that also missed out last night and it was no go. He's a size 10, so since that's a more common size then my 14 that could have just meant they went quicker. 
Nahh, rep told me they had more brons. she said they had two size 9s in the brons.. I got the 1 size 9 in the KDs but missed out on two size 9s in the brons.... not complainin'. it was a good night 
smokin.gif
Ahhh, gotcha. Well I'm glad I did the KD's first then, placed that order first and then went back and did the Bron's. My buddy is gonna be sick when I tell him I got both. 
It was a good night indeed. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gyeah

they only had one size 9, so I'm guessing they only had about 12-14 pairs. the lebrons mustve been like 24-28.
Not sure they had more the Bron's, after I got my order placed I went back and tried to scoop a pair for a friend that also missed out last night and it was no go. He's a size 10, so since that's a more common size then my 14 that could have just meant they went quicker. 
Nahh, rep told me they had more brons. she said they had two size 9s in the brons.. I got the 1 size 9 in the KDs but missed out on two size 9s in the brons.... not complainin'. it was a good night 
smokin.gif
Ahhh, gotcha. Well I'm glad I did the KD's first then, placed that order first and then went back and did the Bron's. My buddy is gonna be sick when I tell him I got both. 
It was a good night indeed. 
pimp.gif

damn I missed everything. I was refreshing nbastore last night and earlier too but I was getting ready for bed they release them. yeah I had trouble finding the new releases. Search by product #? wack!

damn I missed everything. I was refreshing nbastore last night and earlier too but I was getting ready for bed they release them. yeah I had trouble finding the new releases. Search by product #? wack!

Welp I was on the website for an hour and on the phone on hold for 45 mins. I randomly got hung up on and missed out online because well.. it was dumb as hell how they released them.

Oh well... my pre order should ship next week

Welp I was on the website for an hour and on the phone on hold for 45 mins. I randomly got hung up on and missed out online because well.. it was dumb as hell how they released them.

Oh well... my pre order should ship next week

Not a fan of how nbastore releases the new stuff. You would figure it'll be in the footwear section but they're no where to be found.

Not a fan of how nbastore releases the new stuff. You would figure it'll be in the footwear section but they're no where to be found.

I feel ya pointguy. Hopefully you get yours bro.

Really wanted the Brons off nbastore. Since theyre going for like 400 I'll never get'em

Bay Area HMU

I feel ya pointguy. Hopefully you get yours bro.

Really wanted the Brons off nbastore. Since theyre going for like 400 I'll never get'em

Bay Area HMU

Like I said in the Kobe VII thread, glad I slept through this mess otherwise I would be salty all over again and I'm actually ok with missing out. On to the next release.

Like I said in the Kobe VII thread, glad I slept through this mess otherwise I would be salty all over again and I'm actually ok with missing out. On to the next release.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Well at least it went quick and did not torture us for the next few hours.
I guess my chances were slim when my niketown didn't get any.
I'm a bit salty because I went to the last step before I got shutdown...oh well
My Niketown didn't get any either.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Well at least it went quick and did not torture us for the next few hours.
I guess my chances were slim when my niketown didn't get any.
I'm a bit salty because I went to the last step before I got shutdown...oh well
My Niketown didn't get any either.

So they went up on NBA store last night at 2:30?
I passed out at like 1. O well. Congrads to those were able to cop

So they went up on NBA store last night at 2:30?
I passed out at like 1. O well. Congrads to those were able to cop

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I was one of the lucky ones to get my ticket called at HOH Baybrook. I ended up choosing the Kobes over the KD's, because I figured the KD's resale prices would be a little cheaper than the Kobes.

I was ONE number off from getting the Foams.
30t6p3b.gif
I would have gone KDs. They sold out first here.

Back
Top Bottom