OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Yeah.. would be nice to think that all the "hypebeasts" are thinking Concords next month esp . around xmas time, and the Nerfs get overlooked, but that may be wishful thinking.

Sorry its taken me awhile to get back on the questions.  I'll try and cover what I have read.

STRAP IS NOT DETACHABLE. unless you care to cut if off.
Shoes are not "crease" happy as they are a synthetic material as opposed to leather primarily.
They are slightly more narrow than the kd3 and kd2, but I wouldn't say they are as narrow or tight as the hyperfuse or hyperfuse 2011. through the midfoot.  They feel very simliar on feet to the kobe 5 and definitely have a lower profile than the previous two sigs.

The bottom of the outsole is even more "carved out" and not quite as wide as the kd3.  That being said, the outrigger is more pronounced than the previous version.  I think they will be improved from a traction standpoint.

If your feet are exceptionally wide and you wore a 11.5 or went 1/2 size up from normal on the kd3, I may consider going full size up.  It certainly won't hurt from a width standpoint, and they dont run terribly long- my thoughts on the hyperfuse is that they are narrow and long, making a full size up somewhat difficult if you are primarily looking for added width.

Lastly, I agree with Dean- these very well could be instant classics- I believe you will start to see more and more college and if it happens NBA players wearing these as time wears on.  The cat may be out of the hat finally on the KD sig line.

Hope that description helped some of you guys. 

Yeah.. would be nice to think that all the "hypebeasts" are thinking Concords next month esp . around xmas time, and the Nerfs get overlooked, but that may be wishful thinking.

Sorry its taken me awhile to get back on the questions.  I'll try and cover what I have read.

STRAP IS NOT DETACHABLE. unless you care to cut if off.
Shoes are not "crease" happy as they are a synthetic material as opposed to leather primarily.
They are slightly more narrow than the kd3 and kd2, but I wouldn't say they are as narrow or tight as the hyperfuse or hyperfuse 2011. through the midfoot.  They feel very simliar on feet to the kobe 5 and definitely have a lower profile than the previous two sigs.

The bottom of the outsole is even more "carved out" and not quite as wide as the kd3.  That being said, the outrigger is more pronounced than the previous version.  I think they will be improved from a traction standpoint.

If your feet are exceptionally wide and you wore a 11.5 or went 1/2 size up from normal on the kd3, I may consider going full size up.  It certainly won't hurt from a width standpoint, and they dont run terribly long- my thoughts on the hyperfuse is that they are narrow and long, making a full size up somewhat difficult if you are primarily looking for added width.

Lastly, I agree with Dean- these very well could be instant classics- I believe you will start to see more and more college and if it happens NBA players wearing these as time wears on.  The cat may be out of the hat finally on the KD sig line.

Hope that description helped some of you guys. 

Originally Posted by gonginator24

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

New info on the weatherman's from I S S via squall325:

DEC 1 for the Philippines alongside the Blackout and Away , CW is "lush green volt black team orange".

Interesting colors, wonder how they going to look.
can't wait, the anticipation is killing me
That colorway description sounds very very similar to the Lebron Cannon colorway. Might just cop the KDs instead if that's the case.

Originally Posted by gonginator24

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

New info on the weatherman's from I S S via squall325:

DEC 1 for the Philippines alongside the Blackout and Away , CW is "lush green volt black team orange".

Interesting colors, wonder how they going to look.
can't wait, the anticipation is killing me
That colorway description sounds very very similar to the Lebron Cannon colorway. Might just cop the KDs instead if that's the case.

The release date on the Nerfs are on Saturday Dec. 17th..a day after my BDay..hope my girl can go ahead and hook me up.

The release date on the Nerfs are on Saturday Dec. 17th..a day after my BDay..hope my girl can go ahead and hook me up.

Grabbed this off some random Chinese Hoops blog... If this is legit then Nerfs > Weathermans IMO

KD IV (Weatherman): Stadium Green/Volt-Black-Team Orange

"KD said that he wanted to be a weatherman. As a result, we took inspiration from the radar graphics which track storm intensity and patterns..."

5yuh04.jpg

Grabbed this off some random Chinese Hoops blog... If this is legit then Nerfs > Weathermans IMO

KD IV (Weatherman): Stadium Green/Volt-Black-Team Orange

"KD said that he wanted to be a weatherman. As a result, we took inspiration from the radar graphics which track storm intensity and patterns..."

5yuh04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom