OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

15% code PKEBV4NJ can be used on the YOTD.
Are you serious? The lady told me no discounts on these shoes at all.

I asked my lady rep nicely and see said yes after she went and check. Maybe because I am a loyal gold club member? *shrugs* I'm glad I didn't go through with NDC with $8 shipping and tax. With Eastbay, 15 %off with tax = WINNING!

Big Thank you to Eastbay and a middle finger for resellers!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

15% code PKEBV4NJ can be used on the YOTD.
Are you serious? The lady told me no discounts on these shoes at all.

I asked my lady rep nicely and see said yes after she went and check. Maybe because I am a loyal gold club member? *shrugs* I'm glad I didn't go through with NDC with $8 shipping and tax. With Eastbay, 15 %off with tax = WINNING!

Big Thank you to Eastbay and a middle finger for resellers!

Oh one other thing, be sure to call into the Gold Membership dedicated phone number at 888-216-7584, not the general order line. Good luck guys go get 'em.

Wouldn't let me order. I'm tired of Eastbay. THIRD ORDER I've had serious problems w/them on and that's just in one year.

Wouldn't let me order. I'm tired of Eastbay. THIRD ORDER I've had serious problems w/them on and that's just in one year.

Oh one other thing, be sure to call into the Gold Membership dedicated phone number at 888-216-7584, not the general order line. Good luck guys go get 'em.

Man, Eastbay is completely misinformed....I thought I'd try again and call and see if they would let me get the shoes if I signed up for the Gold Membership on the spot, and this time the CS agent said you have to be a platinum member.

So what is it?!? SMH...

Man, Eastbay is completely misinformed....I thought I'd try again and call and see if they would let me get the shoes if I signed up for the Gold Membership on the spot, and this time the CS agent said you have to be a platinum member.

So what is it?!? SMH...

Man My membership just expired. Went I went on to eastbay just now logged in it brought up the renewal screen. Renewed at Platinum 1 up from the gold I had when it was only gold. Even when I finished it said Platinum club renewal so I've been a member but now I cant get the shoes because I just renewed when it expired. I when I tried to renew before it was expired they wouldn't let me and said I had to wait. Thats shady Eastbay. I can see for people that are only signing up to buy the shoes but what about people that were with you before all these different tiers. Thought it was Loyalty club. Thats not Loyalty Eastbay.

(will be on eastbay for all stars still. There customer service is usually on point)

got em just buy the membership then call its instant
pimp.gif

yo and NT is so clutch drove a hour to get these struck out an NT fam picked up my slack thanks people!

Man My membership just expired. Went I went on to eastbay just now logged in it brought up the renewal screen. Renewed at Platinum 1 up from the gold I had when it was only gold. Even when I finished it said Platinum club renewal so I've been a member but now I cant get the shoes because I just renewed when it expired. I when I tried to renew before it was expired they wouldn't let me and said I had to wait. Thats shady Eastbay. I can see for people that are only signing up to buy the shoes but what about people that were with you before all these different tiers. Thought it was Loyalty club. Thats not Loyalty Eastbay.

(will be on eastbay for all stars still. There customer service is usually on point)

got em just buy the membership then call its instant
pimp.gif

yo and NT is so clutch drove a hour to get these struck out an NT fam picked up my slack thanks people!

You guys who got the discount were lucky, they told me no go when I tried to use it.
Nevertheless, just happy to have the kicks, thx Eastbay

You guys who got the discount were lucky, they told me no go when I tried to use it.
Nevertheless, just happy to have the kicks, thx Eastbay

Back
Top Bottom