OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jordan23man

Cant wait!
98r6u0.jpg

10pzjhl.jpg

I hate to quote pix but you may have just sold me on these bhm's..

Got mines and my homeboys from champs during my lunch break @ newport mall in jersey city by my job
Luckily I had an urge 2 call 2 see if they was getting them 2morrow just 2 find out that they just put out their shipment 2day
I was a kid on xmas happy lol
Copped with ease no line no wait 5 mins n I was outta there
Might b 1 of my easiest cops ever 4 me
Gonna try 2 double up 2nite online

Got mines and my homeboys from champs during my lunch break @ newport mall in jersey city by my job
Luckily I had an urge 2 call 2 see if they was getting them 2morrow just 2 find out that they just put out their shipment 2day
I was a kid on xmas happy lol
Copped with ease no line no wait 5 mins n I was outta there
Might b 1 of my easiest cops ever 4 me
Gonna try 2 double up 2nite online

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Local Champs got wiped out too. No big deal on to the next.
grin.gif
 Weak. Maybe NDC tonight. Hopefully true sneaker heads copped them and not just the hype beast or resellers.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Local Champs got wiped out too. No big deal on to the next.
grin.gif
 Weak. Maybe NDC tonight. Hopefully true sneaker heads copped them and not just the hype beast or resellers.

Originally Posted by element026

Shipment of 12 pair of the yotd will be hitting some champs sports stores tomorrow, if your local champs sold the Lebron 8 sprite or solar red colorway they most likely will have the durAnts.
You couldn't be more spot on. I got a call from my boy when I was napping. I usually ignore calls, but I picked this one up. Champ's at Dolphin Mall just got them and started selling them. I got out of bed with the quickness and took my brother. They were sold out by the time I got there, so I went to International Mall and copped a 10.5 and 11.5. A few hours later, I told my homegirl to see if HOH got their shipment in and to check Champ's. She went to Champ's and they were selling them already. She got two more 10.5s. I'm glad I got my pairs, but I don't think Champ's should be doing this.

Originally Posted by element026

Shipment of 12 pair of the yotd will be hitting some champs sports stores tomorrow, if your local champs sold the Lebron 8 sprite or solar red colorway they most likely will have the durAnts.
You couldn't be more spot on. I got a call from my boy when I was napping. I usually ignore calls, but I picked this one up. Champ's at Dolphin Mall just got them and started selling them. I got out of bed with the quickness and took my brother. They were sold out by the time I got there, so I went to International Mall and copped a 10.5 and 11.5. A few hours later, I told my homegirl to see if HOH got their shipment in and to check Champ's. She went to Champ's and they were selling them already. She got two more 10.5s. I'm glad I got my pairs, but I don't think Champ's should be doing this.

pimp.gif
 Was able to grab my pair from local Champs.
Loving the BHM too, I'm going to end up with so many pairs of IVs.

pimp.gif
 Was able to grab my pair from local Champs.
Loving the BHM too, I'm going to end up with so many pairs of IVs.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Just grabbed my pair thinking about doubling upCall your champs they dropped there's today 24 pair a piece supposedly

thanks for the heads up

now its on to the bhms 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Just grabbed my pair thinking about doubling upCall your champs they dropped there's today 24 pair a piece supposedly

thanks for the heads up

now its on to the bhms 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I'll PM you about which Champs Pointguy if yours didn't get them and any other KD thread frequenter. Last time I put the Lebron low 8 "Sprites" up 15 minutes later this fat dude went in and bought the entire stock.

can you PM me too? Not trying to stock up, just want a 10 haha.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I'll PM you about which Champs Pointguy if yours didn't get them and any other KD thread frequenter. Last time I put the Lebron low 8 "Sprites" up 15 minutes later this fat dude went in and bought the entire stock.

can you PM me too? Not trying to stock up, just want a 10 haha.

Back
Top Bottom