OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Nope. The Weathermans & Nerfs were extra limited. YOTD's are semi-limited, if that makes any sense.

Who says the YOTD are limited? They were LIMITED to China only before, but there are PLENTY to go around in the U.S. 
if there were plenty there would be alot more happy NTers, just saying......they are pretty limited i would say xmas limited
Were the Xmas pretty limited? I've been trying to find a pair, but no luck.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Nope. The Weathermans & Nerfs were extra limited. YOTD's are semi-limited, if that makes any sense.

Who says the YOTD are limited? They were LIMITED to China only before, but there are PLENTY to go around in the U.S. 
if there were plenty there would be alot more happy NTers, just saying......they are pretty limited i would say xmas limited
Were the Xmas pretty limited? I've been trying to find a pair, but no luck.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Bhm are able to be seen w/ clear pic via undergroundkicks. I saw it via twitter

nikezoomkdivblackhistor.jpg

nikezoomkdivblackhistor.jpg

scaled.php

DOPE....  

nikekdiveaster00.jpg

A little taste of Easter.....

If I had to choose between BHM and ASG, I would definitely say ASG.  I need to see that print and such in person to really get a feel for it.  I would say of the anodized CWs, the ASG is the best.  IMO ASG > Copper > BHM.

If I had to choose between BHM and ASG, I would definitely say ASG.  I need to see that print and such in person to really get a feel for it.  I would say of the anodized CWs, the ASG is the best.  IMO ASG > Copper > BHM.

The BHM IV's Are Nice But They Are Not Better Than The BHM III's That Didn't Release Last Year.

The BHM IV's Are Nice But They Are Not Better Than The BHM III's That Didn't Release Last Year.

Back
Top Bottom