OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Oooooooooo. Blond moment
laugh.gif

Hey bigj505 did you happen to hear anything about the YOTD releasing in the delaware area???

Honestly don't know. I'm from md. Only see stuff in delaware when I'm shopping

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Oooooooooo. Blond moment
laugh.gif

Hey bigj505 did you happen to hear anything about the YOTD releasing in the delaware area???

Honestly don't know. I'm from md. Only see stuff in delaware when I'm shopping

Called Nike up just now..they're not really sure when the ID's will b up on the website..they say that it's usually at midnight for most launch drops..but they couldn't really figure it out..

Called Nike up just now..they're not really sure when the ID's will b up on the website..they say that it's usually at midnight for most launch drops..but they couldn't really figure it out..

Personally I like the KD ASG shoe. It's way better than the Kobe one. Can't wait to see some more pictures.

Personally I like the KD ASG shoe. It's way better than the Kobe one. Can't wait to see some more pictures.

Never really liked the Kobe ASG.. It's just the f'n galaxy all over the shoe... wasn't done as tastefully as the other two IMO

Never really liked the Kobe ASG.. It's just the f'n galaxy all over the shoe... wasn't done as tastefully as the other two IMO

I keep getting this Nike Rep who thinks I'm talking about the original YOTD release and not the ID.. I'll just wait and see at 9pm PST lol

I keep getting this Nike Rep who thinks I'm talking about the original YOTD release and not the ID.. I'll just wait and see at 9pm PST lol

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by jst628

that third pair 
pimp.gif
 xmas lebron 8 inspired? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]speckle the midsole and they'll be even better.[/color]
& you know this...maaaaaan
laugh.gif
BTW I might have to bite this one eventually on the normal, non-YOTD model. I need to practice paint speckle customizing on my beat AF1's first though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by jst628

that third pair 
pimp.gif
 xmas lebron 8 inspired? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]speckle the midsole and they'll be even better.[/color]
& you know this...maaaaaan
laugh.gif
BTW I might have to bite this one eventually on the normal, non-YOTD model. I need to practice paint speckle customizing on my beat AF1's first though 
laugh.gif

NikeID twitter says around noon Eastern time tomorrow. Please use the power of GOOGLE people. IDs have rarely been launched at the strike of midnight. Check during your lunch and you'll be fine. Kinda pissed they jacked up the prices on the KD 4 IDs.

NikeID twitter says around noon Eastern time tomorrow. Please use the power of GOOGLE people. IDs have rarely been launched at the strike of midnight. Check during your lunch and you'll be fine. Kinda pissed they jacked up the prices on the KD 4 IDs.

Back
Top Bottom