OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

nike-zoom-kd-iv-all-star.png

Beat me to it!

Yeah, I can probably do with out those considering how stacked February already is...

Beat me to it!

Yeah, I can probably do with out those considering how stacked February already is...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Beat me to it!

I'll get them if I can't get the Kobes and Brons...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Beat me to it!

I'll get them if I can't get the Kobes and Brons...

Wow finally some ASG pics haha.. Thx for the pic fellas. I can dig 'em, the midsole is the best thing about these.. Wish they did something with the strap also tho... Still has a lot of potential. Can't wait to see the inside design and tongue

Wow finally some ASG pics haha.. Thx for the pic fellas. I can dig 'em, the midsole is the best thing about these.. Wish they did something with the strap also tho... Still has a lot of potential. Can't wait to see the inside design and tongue

gotta see the ASG's in better, detailed pics. i wonder what the insole would look like being that the kobe's have a snake, and the bron's having a lion. maybe we'll see a durantula? lolol.

gotta see the ASG's in better, detailed pics. i wonder what the insole would look like being that the kobe's have a snake, and the bron's having a lion. maybe we'll see a durantula? lolol.

Back
Top Bottom